CH 9

Baekhyun's Pov :

After our really awkward encounter, we all rushed towards our next class which was unfortunately Maths.

And God I hate that subject.

Mrs Jia was yet to arrive so we head inside without any worries. I was yet to take a seat, unlike Kyungsoo and Sehun who rushed as soon as they were inside leaving two open seats just behind them.

I glared at the two who look quite smug at their actions. If they weren't my friends I would have killed them till now.

Chanyeol without a word took the seat beside the window leaving the next seat empty. I held back a sigh, letting myself occupy the remaining seat beside him. I can't help but wonder why was he being so open all of a sudden. Didn't he say he would never date me? But the smile!

Well, yeah he doesn't know that I'm playing with him so maybe my act is so well that he is finally letting me in that cold heart of his. I silently patted myself in victory.

Baekhyun : 1 ; Chanyeol : 0

After our class got ended Kyungsoo asked me if I need a ride. Kyungsoo rarely brings his car and today was one of those days but unfortunately, I had to reject him.

"No, Suho Hyung is picking me up today. He is back from states so he offered to meet me after my school ends"

I picked up my bag before filling it with all my things before raising it over my shoulder. I could see how Sehun suddenly stiffened making Kyungsoo almost crash and stumble back.

"What the hell. Watch it, man! Sehun are you okay, please be because I'm not ready to injure my precious ass"

Kyungsoo muttered sarcastically making me roll my eyes. "Precious ass my foot!"

We got so carried away with our talk that half of the class was already empty and also Chanyeol was nowhere to be seen. I swear he was just here a minute ago how can he run away so fast.

Shrugging my shoulders I walk myself out of the class while Kyungsoo still tried to pry into Sehun's sudden change of behaviour. I had to stop myself from smacking him.

How did he not notice? Sehun must be having only one person in his mind. Every year he tries his hardest to avoid that person.

"Your boyfriend abandoned you I see"

My head snapped towards the voice as a figure stood in a plain white shirt and blue skinny jeans with a yellow cap over her head. Lee Ji Eun stood with one hand holding her precious ball while another held the strap of her school bag. She still has that creepy smirk over her lips making me want to yank that from her face. How dare she show up after what she did. Shameless!

"Today must be my unlucky day," I said rolling my eyes. "I get to see you two times a day. So what in the world happened that I was honoured to have you come all the way here"

Her smirk didn't flatter as she pulls herself away from the way looking as chilled as ever.

"The wound on your forehead looks amazing by the way"

With my fist clenched I took a step towards her until a hand stopped me "Well, I should thank you for that" I backed away without averting my eyes from her.

Kyungsoo speaks interrupting us all of a sudden. "Ji Eun, you had your share of fun already. Thanks to you my friend here got injured and had to miss his class. Give us a break. You see Baekhyun has already moved on from your friend so I hope there won't be any more arguments or catfights from now on" He smiled but it was one of those smiles which clearly meant 'FUXK OFF'. I held back myself from smirking as I saw her smile disappear.