Chapter 7

Baekhyun's Pov :

Ever felt a lot confident at first but nervous and scared for the next. I feel like I got too overconfident for a factor of time untill I came back to my senses. This is harder than I thought. Have You? Well, I'm having a taste of that feeling right now.

Myself Byun Baekhyun, the charmer and most bright student in this school who would always ready for any challenge is having a mental break down right now. I want to scream no no I want to run and hide somewhere so that no one can find me. I'm feeling all types of summersaults in my barely full stomach.

I can feel several eyes on me but instead of feeling excited and happy, I felt suffocated and nervous. It was not because I was performing, no no, it is because soon I will be proposing.

Shit! You are not giving up right now! Byun Baekhyun you can do it!

I took a deep breathe feeling my jammed lungs feel with air. I curled my shaking fingers over my guitar as I simply walk towards the chair that was kept in the middle of the stage along with the mic.

I could feel all the eyes burning over my face while I start to fidget with the strings. Holy Hell! This is getting harder than I thought.

My hold on the guitar tightened as I daringly tried to peek from below my eyelashes. Towards the left, Ji Eun yawned as she sneered over my way while Suzy sat beside her with a sweet smile. She is always smiling nothing new. Beside Ji Eun sat Jongdae who smiled thinly giving a slight thumbs-up which I appreciated with a smile of my own. From the line of my vision, I saw Kyungsoo waving his hands a lot higher making me slightly laugh at his antics. He put his palm over his lips and kissed it before turning it my way followed with a wink. Sehun nodded with a thin smile of his own.

My orbs moved towards the right of the front line directly locking them with the brown ones. Unlike the other eyes that were solely focused on me, his were as if staring through me, and with a burning intensity. We stared at each other while I tried my best to find any raw emotions in them. I don't know if I was wrong but I saw him gulp breaking the moment we had as he whispered something to Mr Lu who was busy with his notepad.

The bell rang signalling me to start with my song. I inhaled once again finding my inner self as I raised myself up, smoothly holding the guitar in both my hands. I started to strum it letting the music take over my body. 

🌹🌹🌹

[ Baekhyun: Betcha Song ]  Please Play it while you read it  ~

Yeah, yeah

Oh, oh, oh

Yeah, come on

I slowly made moves like swaying with the beat. I started with the first verse.

"I don't dislike it", you tell me

The clumsy me feels nervous (Yeah, yeah)

She's so selfish (selfish) but I like it

I admit it, I'm holic holic for you (I swear)

I picked up the beat, smiling as I started to immersed more with the lyrics.

Loving your style