CH 51.

This is like a Bonus Chapter for you'll.🤗

Thankyou so much for being with me so far. 🌹

Author's Pov :

It was past three in the morning. Zi Tao couldn't sleep. His eyes felt heavy but he wasn't sleepy. His eyes were red yet he didn't close them to rest. His gaze was empty as he stared at the wall. He has changed into warmer clothes, but he couldn't feel the warmth. He still felt like he was standing in cold as snow fell, finally facing the man he wanted, he loved. Even if the man broke his already broken heart again he was still here wallowing over it instead of getting over it. 

He slowly pulled himself together, staring outside of the glass door of his balcony, staring at the snow which was still yet to calm down. His eyes caught a slight rustle of the wind as the branches of the trees sway along with it but that's not what made him snap and rush outside of his apartment. 

Zi Tao huffed as he ran down the stairs like his feets were on fire. He stumbled a few times and even hit his elbows along the way but none matter as he sprinted. When he reached the bottom, he huffed and puffed, finally taking a breath to steady himself before dragging himself outside. He shivered as soon as he set his foot outside, but he didn't dare stop as his eyes stayed rooted over a sports car which only an hour ago brought him back home. Zi Tao tsked knocking over the window, but it seemed like the other had passed out. Zi Tao cursed inwardly and tried his luck to see if the door was open and wow, was this man an idiot or a businessman? Who leaves the doors unlocked? 

As soon as Zi Tao pulled the door open Yifan's body fell towards Zi Tao's side who was quick enough to catch the older man before he fell over. He quickly hauled him out taking out the keys as well before locking the car. He made sure to be careful as they walk so that he won't stumble taking the taller with him. Yifan's body temperature was so hot, that Zi Tao felt like smacking him for getting sick here out of all places. 

When he finally brought him inside his apartment he led him inside his room instead of throwing him over the couch. He thought he heard the taller mumbling something but he ignored it as he laid him on the bed and pulled the covers over him. He pulled out the thermometer to check his temperature before bringing some warm water and sponge. He tried not to stare too long before carefully and quickly removing his damped clothes and wiping his body with the water and sponge. After he was done he wiped him with a dry cloth and made him wear his clothes instead. They were oversized but it fit the taller so well. He put a cold cloth over his forehead before walking out and towards the kitchen to make something healthier for Yifan to eat but he remembered how there was nothing left as he was leaving today. Sighing, he walked back inside his room and changed the cloth again, he did it from time to time and even made sure that the temperature in his room was warm enough for the older to not feel cold.  

He didn't know when he dozed off but the last thing he remembered was a hand over his face before he finally submitted to sleep. 

Zi Tao Groaned, finally waking up from his slumber. His muscles ache as he stretched to relax his cramped neck. As his eyes fell over the empty bed, that's when he found himself fully awake. His eyes jerk to every corner of the room to find it still empty. He slowly got up, taking the support of his bed as he felt his legs numb and heavy. When he finally felt a bit okay he quickly rushed outside to check his apartment and to his surprise he found the older spread over his Couch, which was too short for his longer self. 

Sighing Zi Tao checked in the time. It was past eleven already and the supermarket would be open by now. He stepped towards the sleeping figure before adjusting him carefully over the couch. He brought the blanket from his room and covered him. After that he checked his temperature which had fallen a bit but not completely. After checking over him again he dressed himself warmly before making a quick visit to the market.