CH 10.

Baekhyun's Pov :

I was out of my Mind. Rushing outside in my PJs that too in cold-weather was definitely crazy. Yes, I've lost my mind completely.

My breathing was ragged, harsh while my steps are quick and rushed. I didn't care about the chills over my sensitive skin, all about in my mind was I need to be fast.

"Baekhyun! Woah, slow down" I stumble before a hand pulled me up securing me on my feet before I could fall face down the ground. I turned around facing Suho Hyung with a tears in my eyes.

"I'm in a hurry" My lips slightly trembled. "I need to be somewhere. Will explain later" I faced the door again before he could stop me again but the next second he was pulling out his keys.

"Let me drive you then. Going out in your PJs is definitely not good in this weather" he frowned quickly enclosing his jacket over my shoulders. We made our way towards his car, as he opened the door for me.

As the engine roared to life I told him the directions quickly. It was freezing outside, I could feel my body go numb  but the sudden heat in the car relaxed me a little. I quickly added the directions in the map before asking him to drive. I kept fidgeting,staring outside the window. Suho Hyung threw glances at me from time to time.

After sometime he couldn't take it anymore. "Baek you okay? Why are you in such a rush? This is so late already"

I don't want to speak, i just want to rush there. I want to see if anything was left. Suho Hyung noticed this as he stopped asking. He  increased the speed and the whole time, i was holding back my tears.

Why does this always happen to me.

This is just another nightmare or false news I hope.

As soon as we were around the corner I didn't even wait for him to stop properly as he slowed down. Opening the door i ignored his alarmed yell as I sprinted out into the chilly dark night. 

My eyes couldn't hold the stream of tears anymore. They rushed down as soon as I saw the scene. I could hear loud yells and noises all around. Police Officers were everywhere, there were two huge fire trucks trying to lighten the fire.

I covered my mouth as a choked sob escaped through me. This is a nightmare. This can't be true.

"Baekhyun!" I was jerked back into someone's tight embrace but i don't know who as I kept staring as flames reach the sky and in the middle of it was building burning hotly.

My eyes didn't waver from the place that was enveloped in huge red flames.

"H-How?" My lips quivered the more I stare at the fire which grew bigger, darker and deadlier.

"The reason behind it is still unknown. The police are going to investigate it" I heard the voice which sounded like Kyungsoo. "Fortunately, this place was already empty as there was some work going around this area so no one was allowed to roam around here but unfortunately the culprit took this as his chance. While he caused the fire no one could witness it because of lockdown and couldn't stop it before the destruction"

My eyes clenched closed before opening them again. "T-The people? Did they?"

Kyungsoo sighed raking his hand through his hair. "Fortunately, they are safe, as there was work going on here in this area the people and all the children were shifted to the other Orphanage Home which is just half an hour away from here" I let out a sigh of relief but my heart still clenched heavily leaving a stinging churn in my stomach.