Chapter 4.

Edited !

Baekhyun's Pov :

I couldn't take it anymore. I am feeling ignored and avoided for the first time in my life. No one can resist me! Unlike this person. Why is he not even looking at me when I'm standing here embarrassing myself for him to just have one look at me.

I cleared my throat for the xx times but to no avail. Maybe I did a few times and exceeded the limit as Mr Lu asked me if I need water out of concern. I shook my head giving him a thankful smile.

Sighing frustratingly, I made another move to try to get his attention.

"Baekhyunee, you have received the sheets right. Now can you move we are also in the line or do you also want to have Loey's autograph?" I felt a light blush appeared over my cheeks as I passed a glare over my shoulders?.

Kyungsoo smirks raising both his hands making me want to smack him.

Huffing i turned around, that's when  deep brown eyes were stared back at me. I gulp clenching the sheets in the process. I don't know why those eyes are having so much effect on me but they are beautiful. I quickly move away avoiding any kind of eye contact feeling flustered suddenly.

What I missed was the hurt flashing through those eyes that quickly returned to being blank and faced down furthermore immersing them in their work.

Sighing dejectedly, I went back towards my seat and passed sometime getting busy with my phone.

For the rest of the day, We only talked about our schedules and projects.

"So as always, we are going to start with your individual activities. Each of you has to prepare something for getting extra scores. Each one of you has to prepare a small performance which I will especially judge myself. No cheating, No helping each other. It should be your own masterpiece. Am I clear"

"Yes Sir"

"Again, The next Activity would be in pairs which I will decide who will be with who. We won't be having any changes and regarding any concerns, you must sort out them yourselves. I don't accept complains. I want you all to sincerely give your best and you're all. I'm expecting higher results from each one of you so don't go along with "We are not that Important" bullshit with me"

Everyone let out a surprised gasp as Mr Lu chuckles waving his hand as if he didn't just give us a strict order. I don't know what everyone was thinking but I'm loving this. It was like a challenge for me which I'm loving every second of it. I love challenges and I bet I never have once lost any. This time even, I won't lose.

"Stop being smug you asshole" Kyungsoo smirks "I'm going to score higher this time and watch you cry while I ate popcorn"

"Sure, We will see," I say with a smirk of my own.

"Let's meet tomorrow at the same time the same place and on time"

The bell rang as soon as Mr Lu walks out of the Door. I felt my stomach churn a growl erupting inside it. I was hungry and I bet I am gonna eat tons of food during the break. Until then I still have English to attend.

I head outside with Kyungsoo and Sehun. Jongdae was not with us as I already found his seat empty. For my disappointment, Suzy was also rushed out by that annoying Lee Ji Eun who is always stuck with her like Leech.

Sehun and Kyungsoo walked ahead at some point and sat at the only two seats available in the middle row. I gave them a stink eye as I know they did it purposely. Jerks!.