CH 24.

Author's Pov :

The atmosphere in Imperial High was rather glum that one morning. Everyone wondered why their most favourite faces look so sad and pale. They can only stare and whisper among each other as Kyungsoo and Baekhyun enter the school gates with not so much enthusiasm. Students are used to seeing Baekhyun smiling and Kyungsoo being cool with a quiet yet serene Sehun walking beside them as the three best Freind would lit up everyone's day by their presence.

Guess, everyone's expressions changed when they saw a sudden mood change in Baekhyun and Kyungsoo and a missing Sehun who wasn't there with them that morning.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo made their way towards their lockers quietly, ignoring all the hawk eyes that were staring at their backs as they took out their books and schedule for today. None of them commented about it as they were used to being stared every day but today they felt like hiding somewhere away from all the eyes.

"Don't you all have classes!?" A sudden voice boomed breaking the airy silent hallway. Everyone flinched but the whispers grew higher turning the young man to grew more agitated. Jongdae growled,  "What now? Forgot your way too!?". Everyone dispersed swiftly avoiding his gaze as if their shoes were on fire.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo sighed, turning towards Jongdae who gave each of them a small smile.

"Thanks" Jongdae smiled, patting their backs a motioning them to walk ahead. Jongdae glared at everyone passing by, who avoided his him as soon as they walk past them. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were extremely thankful to Jongdae who came at the right time.

They took the seats at the back which was quite surprising for everyone because being popular clicks they always sit in the middle row, guess today that changed too. Getting inside the class, the first thing Baekhyun did was roam his orbs taking in the half-empty students that filled in the class and let out a disappointed sigh at not finding the one who he craved to see every morning. Chanyeol wasn't present that morning which turned out be not so good Morning for Baekhyun who couldn't rest properly the whole night. Today they were being the Last benchers, yes very much surprised when they were so many seats empty today yet they weren't in any mood to be the subject of everyone's attention.

❤❤❤❤

Baekhyun's Pov :

"Chanyeol would be here soon, cheer up would you" I blink a few times while Jongdae leans back before muttering those words. He gives me a small smile and winks going back to study his notes.

Sometimes, I absolutely forget that Jongdae is the only closest person to Chanyeol. I wonder how he and Chanyeol met? How did they became close when they both are so opposite to each other? I should stop burning my curious mind, and maybe take this as a chance, of inquiring it myself about how much he knows my boyfriend.

"Jongdae, can I ask you something?" I carefully voiced out to not startle him by my sudden questions. He may be my close friend but his bond with Chanyeol is much stronger. I should be careful. "How did you met Chanyeol?"

"He didn't tell you?" He questions, brows furrowing as he glances back at me. Shaking my head I show him my most pleading eyes. Sighing he closes his books and leans closer. "That brat! how could he not mention me even once?"

He huffs and continues. "Well, let me tell you the first time I saw Chanyeol, it was a year ago, during the school's music festival.  He was the last performer. He sang for the first time and even rapped paired with one of the students. Do you know it was that time when he got the name Loey? He could sing, rap, could write songs and play all type of instruments which was really amazing. The seniors were so happy and after that, he was transferred to the senior classes at a higher level, that's why he is referred to as a senior student in Music Club" He smiles maybe reminiscing that day.