Chapter 8

Edited!

I Dedicate this Chapter to all my Lovely Readers. 🌹

Baekhyun's Pov :

"Ow! Can you be a little gentle? It hurts like a bitch you asshole!"

I scowled at Kyungsoo muttering profanities under my breath. He took another cotton pad with a little bit of Synthol liquid before applying it over the bump I got over my head a little bit harsher than before. 

"Serves you right for getting in her bad books. Anyways, it's your fault to not look around while walking like a blind man so don't you dare order us around as we didn't just have to carry you all the way to the infirmary"

I cover back, flinching as Kyungsoo throws one of his infamous glare my way.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't see the ball coming my way. I was only looking out for Suzy. I wanted to know what she felt about everything. How would I know, that witch was going to block my way".

Kyungsoo paused and glared at me once again.

I flinched back yet again. Kyungsoo is really scary when he angry.

He was right though but I swear it wasn't totally my fault. I instantly pout at the memory.

"I think I kind of agree with her. She might be right about one thing though"

I stare at him in confusion. "About what?"

"You being an 'A grade' asshole" He finishes with a sarcastic bow. Jerk!

I made a move to kick him but he flew away making me groan and Sehun to chuckle. Sometimes I totally forget Sehun being on the sidelines.

"Seriously though you just got claimed by someone in front of half of our batchmates and you still shamelessly went around looking for Suzy? Are you nuts or what? Of course, Ji Eun will doubt you and maybe stop you from even getting close to her friend"

I need to know what does that have to do with me meeting Suzy. It's not like I was going to profess my undying love for her. I don't even love her. Nope, I don't I'm sure about that. Ji Eun just likes to mess with me. She sure hates me to guts from the first day she found my interest in Suzy.

I remember, before I could even take a step towards Suzy, she smirked and hit the ball straight towards where I stood and exactly at the point. I was hit hard with an extreme pain shooting over the side of my head. The way she faked the concern and smiled apologetically gave me goosebumps. To top it all she kept throwing me that creepy stares all the way to the infirmary. As if warning me about the consequences. I shuddered at the thought of going through all this again.

Now, that Kyungsoo mentioned it. I naturally find myself imagining the claiming part. I am sure my whole face has turned pink by now. It's so weird that I can still feel those lips over my sensitive skin. That gentle touch and his warm body so close to mine arousing tingle left-right. I feel like I would burst into tiny sparkles if he comes any closer or even breathes. I remember how our bodies were flush together evoking fireworks repulsing through every part of my body especially the way he held me saying that I'm not allowed to flirt with anyone but him. It was kinda hot! But who will actually say it out loud? Not me!

"You are blushing!" Kyungsoo yells. "Oh my God, what are you thinking about!"

I jerk back trying to escape those teasing eyes while I desperately turned to hide. God! I am not ready to embarrass myself again.