CH 31

Dedicating thid Chapter to all my Readers. Also Thankyou for 7K Reads 🌹

🌺🌺🌺🌺

Baekhyun's Pov :

My whole body was hugged by a warm blanket. It was so warm and it was so fluffy that I snuggled into it more. It was the most comfortable and serene I've ever felt in my whole life. I never wish to part from such warmth. I could stay here forever.

I inhaled the sweet sweet minty scent which enveloped my nostrils, liking it around me and which felt quite familiar.

I purred as the warmth pulled me closer and that's when I came back to my senses.

Gradually opening my eyes I heard soft breathing behind me and felt an arm wrapped protectively around me. My vision was still a little hazy as I struggled to adjust to the lightning. I lazily whirled around as carefully and as quietly as feasible so that I would not disturb the sleeping angel.

[ This is not ChanBaek but YiZhan. I found it really cute and it also matches the scene I want to potray. So I pasted it here. You can imagine them as CB]

When the view before me got cleared, my whole body melted in that warmth who was lying peacefully not even once loosening his hold. I stare at his handsome face, his dark lashes, his thin nose, his lush red lips, and his sharp jawline. His honey-colored skin made him look even more enchanting than most humans around me. Tilting my face forward I pecked his smooth cheeks, my lips moving towards his chin leaving a peck there, and lastly on the corner of his mouth. I felt so contemptible to just graze my fingers through his hairs, moving a few strands aside to leave a soft peck over his forehead as well.

Sighing, I just lean back and watch him. How much I've missed his stunning self, that I was yearning to see again. Don't know when it all started, but Chanyeol's presence has become an important role in my life. It just felt right, so right to be by his side again to lay in his arms and forget the outwardly struggles and painful experiences.

After a few minutes of just watching and kissing every part of his face once again, I felt Chanyeol stir, and my first instinct was to move a bit back to give him space and adjust to his surrounding and me, but unexpectedly when he opens his eyes, the first thing he does his pull me closer and descend pulpy lips over mine in a sweet liplock. I was stunned at first, and let him do whatever he wants but my cravings just betrayed me. Closing my eyes, I responded back as well. We embraced our lips in a small innocent kiss. It was a soft kiss, but the way he locked our hands and took a hold of my neck was so tender that I almost lost all my sanity. I moaned as a wet muscle grazed over my lower lips which made me gasp and pull apart.

We stared at each other once again, but this time it felt like everything around us had frozen and that only we exist, and I truly wished for the time to stop so that we could stay like this forever.

But wishes don't last long, and what he said next brought me back to reality.

"Who did this?" His question caught me off guard as I frowned. Noticing my confusion, his fingers hovered over my cheeks and simply grazed over the swollen part making me wince. Shit! Flinching I pulled away from his touch and sat up straight with a lot of struggling. With a panicked mind, I tried to rack my brain to come up with a good excuse but gosh! why didn't I hide it before coming here!

"I asked you something" I gulped trying to smile, as his stern voice reached my eardrums. Oh god, what should I do?

"I sleepwalked and hit the wall!" Pinching my eyes shut I cursed myself mentally. WTF!