CH 22

Warning : Self Harm  ❗❗❗

Author's Pov  :

Sehun clutched on the counter as his vision starts to get blurred, the small metal falling down clinking over the marble tiles splattering some red here and there

Sehun clutched on the counter as his vision starts to get blurred, the small metal falling down clinking over the marble tiles splattering some red here and there. Yet, Surprisingly Sehun didn't pay it any heed and was calm and not panicking or breaking down like all those years. The pain was there, clenching his internal parts, like each of his body part was getting stabbed continuously but yet again he choose to stay numb not even making a slight sound from his bruised lips which were abused by his own teeth as they bleed.

Why was he not screaming, yelling, shouting or crying or even clawaing his heart out? Because for Sehun the pain was not something new. The one habit that he has adapted since long was to bear the pain and accept it like a second nature. Sehun knew it was wrong so wrong, but he can't help it. They may call him, childish, immature or weak to self harm but for Sehun it was his only solace.  His body have adapted the kind of burn and tearing of skin like it was a part of his regular chore. Cutting or slicing was like a dose to relieve the pain as if those slight hiss or purr of the metal gave him some kind of satisfaction. He didn't even notice how much used he had got to it, that to ruin and scar his own body was like a  paint brush carving a design on an empty canvas.

His pale skin was almost red, yet he didn't even notice how much he has lost himself into his own thoughts, but he did notice how slowly and slowly he was draining, he was losing his strength and how difficult it was to even stare at one particular thing.

All his Life Sehun only wished to be loved and give Love. He loved his parents, he loved his Grandfather, he loved his Nanna and he also loved Suho Hyung, at the end nothing last forever but for Sehun his Love for everyone would never disappear. Sehun slid down his sliced wrist brushing against the wall leaving a traced mark of blood over yet, as it did Sehun didn't seem to notice it either.

Sehun just felt empty like he was gonna lost the last ounce of hope. Should he give up, but why does he feel like he was already giving up. One thing that won't ever give up was his Love but right now at this moment he felt suffocated.

WHY HIM? He Never asked for anything but God took his everything. WHY? Was it so easy to give up on him? Why no one fought for Him? Why no one wanted him? Was his Love so cheap? Did he not loved enough? Why did everyone he loved Left? Left him to confront the Haunting Darkness alone, with no hand to pull him back if he ever gets lost, with no voice to soothe him, with no arms to hug him, with no words to calm him down. They all just left, left him all alone as if he wasn't worth anything, not worth of their Love. Yet WHY can't he hate anyone. WHY was his Heart so full of Love?

Up till this day, Sehun still feel like there would be time where he would find his happiness, where all the Darkness will fade and light would shine upon him. He even watch the sky change everyday but the one thing that never changed was his heart yearning to have that "His Only One".