CH 35

Author's Pov : 

"Who Killed him yeol?" 

"Zi Shen Wu, your Uncle" 

Baekhyun's chest felt heavy as Chanyeol's words registered in his brain which was already about to malfunction. Again someone got hurt and the person who hurt them was related to him. First Sehun and now Chanyeol. 

Baekhyun gulped, all the air was knocked out from his lungs. There was a sudden bitterness in his mouth. He felt like he was about to drown in the pool of his family's sins. Does Kris know? Does his cousin know that his father is a murderer? 

"He doesn't" 

Tearing Baekhyun away from his thoughts Chanyeol who read the effect of his words on the smaller face pulled him closer and rubbed his back in a soothing way as if sending a message that what Baekhyun was thinking is not at all right. Yeah, so what Shen Wu is Baekhyun's uncle? Baekhyun has nothing to do with him or any of these psychos he has in his family. 

"Why would Uncle Shen kill Park Shin Joo? What's the reason behind it?" Baekhyun pulled himself away from the warm embrace as he craned his head up to stare at his boyfriend. "You...Why?" 

Chanyeol sighed, still encasing Baekhyun in his arms, brushing away the few strands that fell over his forehead Chanyeol shook his head. "I don't know. I don't even know why he left me behind" 

Chanyeol reminisces that snowy night when he lost his closest person after Baekhyun. His father and mother Leena who loved him as his own. They were going towards the airport, with Leena in the driver seat, his father Park Shin Joo on the passenger seat while him on the back smiling softly as he gazed at the snow from the Car's window. 

Chanyeol wasn't happy when Leena told him that she would follow them later as she has a business deal to sign. His father who sulked at her for three whole days made her promise to join as soon as possible. Chanyeol loved their bond. He may not be Leena's biological son but she truly taught him and his father the true meaning of family and that a good relationship is above blood. 

"Loey Baby, make sure you enjoy it okay? I will follow you both as soon as I finished my last meeting hmm" 

Leena's voice was soft as she smiled at him from the rearview mirror. Chanyeol nodded silently before turning his attention outside the window again. Chanyeol wasn't much of a talker as he still felt shy and closed off around people. 

"You do not worry. Loey is a well-behaved child and I will make sure he enjoyed his time well" 

Shin Joo, Chanyeol's father winked at his son while Leena shook her head before raising a brow. 

"I don't have to worry about him more like he has to take care of you big baby" 

His father gawked at his wife as she giggles at his funny expression. 

"How could you say that. I can take care of myself just fine" 

Chanyeol's lips twitch upwards which didn't go unnoticed by Leena who grinned at him. Chanyeol knows how much Leena loves to tease his father who would always sulk like a baby. 

One moment they all were smiling and laughing, teasing each other and the next second there was a loud shattering sound, a few screams and then everything went silent. 

Everything was paining, Chanyeol specs were broken as they lay beside him while he himself whimpered on the side. He had somehow rolled down the road and quite at a distance from the Car that now stood struck against a huge tree, the doors were broken and the glass was shattered. It was kinda blurred for him to stare at the destructive sight. His head was spinning and somehow dizzy. He could hear voices but they were out of his reach.