Chapter 5

Baekhyun's Pov :

Why does one have siblings?

When the only thing they cause you is trouble.

My own sibling is one of those. Now you may think what did he do to make me feel like this.

Well for starters, my idiot of a brother chooses to bring another of his one night stands home and guess what he didn't refill his pack of condoms. That horny bastard is not even ashamed to send me in his place.

Now, you will ask why didn't I refuse him? Then guess again, he threatened me to tell Mom dad about me sneaking drinks on my last birthday party.

Well, my parents are not against drinking but they are against drinking underage. They would skin me alive if they found out I got hard drunk on my 17th birthday and I almost got laid. Yes, ladies and gentleman, ... I'm a Virgin. They even restricted Baekboem Hyung until he was 20 years old. So, they won't have any mercy with me either. So I've to, unfortunately, help Hyung this time.

So here I'm wearing my hoodie and strutting towards the nearby store to get him some refills while the weather is so cold that I just want to get it done as soon as possible. My face must be red due to the chilly weather and my stupid self forgot to put on gloves.

I blinked entering the store which was just around the corner. Before entering I made sure to look around. What it someone from school recognizes me and not find me quite attractive in just a simple hoodie. That would be more horrible than getting caught while buying a condom.

Sighing with relief I entered in as warm air hit me directly. I can feel myself relaxing in the heat of the store. It was far better than staying outside in the coldness.

I made a big round to get at the back where they store all this stuff. I don't know what he prefers so I just took each of the flavours. I ignored the ladies who giggled quietly making me pull my hoodie a little higher. Awkward. I feel like In this life I would die with embarrassment.

I quickly picked on the packets before walking straight to the counter asking for the bill. I just want to get this over with. While paying I didn't look up nor do I want to but then the other voice sounded familiar making me snap my eyes up towards an all familiar face.

"Is that all..."

My breath hitched as I came face to face with Park Chanyeol. I had to tilt my face a little as he was a lot taller than me. The way he looked at me than the packets before again looking at me made me feel kinda uneasy. Why does he have to stare at me as if he was gonna murder me if I wait any longer here? Should I tell him they are not for me? But why should I? He isn't my parent nor my boyfriend.

Clearing my throat, I blinked at him before giving him a tightlipped smile.

"H-Hey" Unconsciously I find myself stuttering, feeling another wave of embarrassment hit me.Why did I stutter?Most of all why does he have to work here of all places? This was the closest store from my house, dammit!

"Good night Sir, please come again" I felt myself frowning while he goes back to whatever he was doing ignoring me as if I didn't just greet him. What an asshole! I snatched the bag and the rest of the change before walking outside the store feeling grumpy and moody all of a sudden.

I should have never come up here. Why didn't I choose another store? He is a big Jerk. How can the owner allow such a person to work here? Boring, cave man! I groaned internally as I lazily walk back towards my house.