CH 26

Thankyou for blessing me with your lovely Comments. ❤

Baekhyun's Pov :

My Heart was thudding at a slow phase, my breathing smooth as I intake in an out following the rhythm of a heart that was beating below the palm of my hand. I could hear the faint sound of beats against my ears like it was soothing me as well.

The arms around me loosened, not completely but enough for Chanyeol to stare down at me. His soft fingers were gentle on my skin, caressing my cheeks which made me lean in the warmth even more as they slowly yet steadily went down smoothly raising my chin up, as my light brown orbs met his dark brown ones and all I could do was stare, searching for any type of doubt in those and finding none.

I gulped, biting my lips having the urge to speak my mind, and again this wasn't something that escaped Chanyeol's eyes.

"Speak Up" His voice was reassuring again there wasn't any hint of anger or harshness which made me wonder if he was trying to be extremly patient with me or was he hiding his true emotions.

This seem to frustrate me somehow. The itch on my tongue was growing stronger while all I want to do at this moment was for him to scold me and get everything out of his chest yet here we are, him holding me like a fragile baby, not showing any signs of hurt or betrayal or even slight annoyance or anger towards me.

Like it doesn't matter. At All.

Should this make me Happy, Sad, Relieved?

I heard him Sigh. "Lets Sit. We need to talk"

Nodding he leads me towards the bench just close to the fountain. We both sat side by side letting him intertwined our Hands together. His hands were so warm and big compared to my small ones.

For some time there was only silence, which was good because I could clear up my mind and ask him what's bugging me the whole time. My throat was dry as well as my lips, the night was getting colder as I pulled the jacket closer to my body. Instantly I felt his strong arm around my waist pulling me closer flushing me against his chest as he hugged me from behind letting my head fall over his shoulder. This was one of the warmest and safest I've ever felt. This feeling was truly magical.

"Why aren't you angry?"

The words left my mouth like a whisper in the dark only for his ears to listen. The faint sound of water dripping from the fountain and honks of Cars from a far distance reached my ears. The Night was so dark that the stars shined brighter without the moon, yet it looked so serene.

"Do you want me too?"

Frowning I raised my head and stare at his perfect jawline and slowly at his face. His eyes were zoned ahead but his fingers tightened around me silently conveying 'I'm  all ears for you'

Do I want him to be angry?

Yes, because what I did was clearly cheating, I was unfaithful and deserve a good scolding but instead I was asked if It was good or not?

"You deserve to be angry but why are you not?" I asked controlling the tremors in my body. "You can shout you know, scold me even punch me if you want. Its what I deserve!"

"Hm" He sighed threading his fingers through my hair. "What did you both do today?"

My frowned deepened, my lips formed in a straight line yet I choose to answer him first.

"We Went to an Amusement Park and then for a boring dinner" He hummed again.

"An Amusement Park, how was it? Did you had Fun?" He asked.