CH 18

Thank you for voting and adding my story to your List. I am thankful, and glad to finally see everyone liking it. ❤

Sehun's Pov :

It's extremely hard to face someone whom you are trying to forget

It's extremely hard to face someone whom you are trying to forget. It's so hard to accept that the person is back and even making efforts to see you but all you want is to run away and never face him again.

With time, the pain in my heart had disappeared and the only thing left was emptiness. My mind was facing a turmoil of agony that can't seem to leave me alone even if I want to. The void I've felt since two years ago would never be replaced or healed just in a short time, my heart needs more time to recover from the past, but it would be a lie if I said, I haven't missed that person.

As I close my eyes, the only time I want to remember was when I was holding onto the person who I once gave my everything, as we laughed, shared memories, loved each other, but to my sheer bad luck affection was never permanent in my life.

I didn't receive it when young, and as I grew up it was taken away from me again. As time went by I started to create a wall, concealing myself behind it just to shield myself from getting hurt again.

I could never let myself to forget those times. They always haunt me, at nights and even during days. They were a part of my life, It started from there and to this day, the scars haven't left my body. They have marked me completely.

FlashBack  ( Warning ) 🚫

The Mansion was huge, luxurious, grand whatever you want to call it

The Mansion was huge, luxurious, grand whatever you want to call it. It was beautiful sight in day time but night it was a like dream who even pictures can't capture. It beauty was magnificent and alluring to anyone's eye. Such a terrific mansion must only be owned by some very rich people.

The only thing the outside world can't see was the huge walls that only reflect the loneliness inside it. The pain and suffering, the cries and grief, yet none can be compared to the dead silence that echo in every corner. The only thing that keeps the mansion alive was the workers but most importantly the only son of Oh Couple, their only Heir Oh Sehun.