CH 34

I'm posting the Chapter a few hours Earlier because I've a busy schedule Tomorrow. So Enjoy 🌹

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Author's Pov :

The whole city was already wrapped in an icy blanket of snow. The wind picked up its phase, as the blinding night got swallowed with the white ice. The air was so cold that people were rushing to their homes, some were trying to hide under the pile of warm clothes while the ones in their respective homes switched on their heaters so they wouldn't catch a cold. December had just arrived and the night was dark with snow still falling, each flake descending from the sky dancing and twirling calmly and smoothly on its own rhythm. 

Dr. Huang, who halted on his steps, noticed as the glittering snow fell soundlessly without disturbing anyone. People rushed past him while some covered themselves but he stood on the sidewalk, inhaling the crisp cool air feeling a sudden chill run down his spine. With both hands in his suit pocket, head raised above to face the sky he felt the white icy flakes kiss him all over which brought a small smile to grace his lips. 

Dr. Huang loved everything about Winter. The weather was frosty and the snow was beautiful, cold, crisp, white, and magical. Just like every winter, this one was also special and he could feel it in his bones as a wave of cold air tackled past him again. 

With a Satisfied sigh, he started to stride towards his rented apartment, his steps slow and steady considering the wet and slippery ground. The city lights dazzled and glittered around him like stars in the night sky.

It's not the first time he has been in Korea but whenever he has to drop by here he would always rent the same room in the same building. If you ask him why he would do that he would never exactly give you a proper reason for it. 

Brushing aside the curtains, which exposed the vast view of the beautiful city which was now hugged by the white snow, Dr. Huang made his way towards the kitchen unpacking the few things he bought which included a few cans of beer and packets of Ramen. 

The Day he became the head Surgeon of the Neurology Department his life became so busy that he never got time to cook for his survival because as a head Surgeon there was no time to cook as he had to run as soon as there was an emergency. Also, being the only son of the two respected Senior Doctors he was expected to always keep up with his name and reputation. It was tiring but as the years passed he has learned to live with it. 

Changing into more warm and comfy clothes Dr. Huang who was also known as Zi Tao strum against the counter as he mixed the necessary ingredients which he likes to add whenever he eats Ramen. 

When it's ready to eat he picks up the bowl and makes himself comfortable against the window from where he could view the whole city from above. Neon light flashes over his face, sparkle reflecting in his eyes like he is sitting on top of the world. 

As he stares at the bright illuminating city his mind zones out on the falling snow. A certain memory flashes in front of him like he was sitting in a theatre and the screen that is originally the glass wall switched on all of a sudden and like a blur a certain scene started to play. 

~~~

It was a snowy night as well, the streets were almost empty as cars slowed their phase and people walked straight  towards their houses as the ice white blanket started to spread again.