CH 38.

Okay so I will correct somethings in this fic ❤

In Chanyeol's bio the word "Orphan" was confusing everyone so I removed it. I will explain the situation later as to why I mentioned him as Orphan 🌹

Next thing is I'm so sorry that I didn't put Trigger Warning tags in Bold because I read your comments about tearing up and remembering some past memories. I'm so sorry if some of you  actually went though such abuse or faced such painful problems. I'm so sorry I really want to hug you all badly and bring you to a safe place. Let me know if you need someone to talk to. I'm always here. ❤

I'm also grateful to hear that you all are loving this fic. It warms my heart to read every comment under every Chapter. So please keep encouraging me. Thankyou ❤

❤❤❤❤

Author's Pov :

Baekhyun's sniffle dissipated inside Chanyeol's embrace

Baekhyun's sniffle dissipated inside Chanyeol's embrace. His heart feels lighter after revealing the truth of his days back then after he lost Chanyeol. Chanyeol was here. With him, holding him like a precious gem. He feels like the burden was taken off his shoulders as he buried himself under his lover's arms. 

Chanyeol who was kissing Baekhyun's forehead until he stopped crying broke the embrace and observed the smaller. Red nose, bloodshot eyes, his lips have stopped trembling but his hands are still shaking. Chanyeol took Baekhyun's palms in his hands and pecked every finger lightly while the shorter's blood rushed towards his cheeks. 

Pulling their hands away, Chanyeol smiled once again. Baekhyun was loving the moment where Chanyeol was smiling and not galring, frowning, smirking or showing his empty eyes. The taller one looked peaceful as his heart was calm as well as his state of mind. 

"Let me take you somewhere else" 

Without giving Baekhyun a chance to speak, Chanyeol landed his arm over Baekhyun's shoulder, walking side by side as they made their way through the long corridor. The weather was chilly as the dark night was yet to fall. 

As they were back in the living room they met the Old couple again who smiled, their wrinkly brows pinched together while their eyes formed like creasents. 

"Master Loey, is this Master Bee Bee?" The old woman came forward as she stared at Baekhyun who looked like he was red as a tomato. 

"I…." Baekhyun stammered before glaring at Chanyeol with a pout while the taller bit his lips to control his laughter. Baekhyun pinched Chanyeol's waist from under his coat making him yelp, before turning towards the lady again bowing towards them with a smile. "I don't know what this Master of yours have told you but I'm Baekhyun and please no need to call me Master, Hyuniee is fine Grandma"