CH 12

Chanyeol's Pov :

The day when I accepted his proposal, was like an illusion, but deep down, I also knew, this was going be the fate that I choosed for myself. I choosed this and I don't regret it. I stood against the wall and watch as Ji Eun walk away with a smug look as she raised a brow at me. Ignoring her was all I did until getting out of there as soon as possible.

I clearly remember the not so first encounter I had with Baekhyun in the Music Hall, where I was introduced as Loey I felt as If this is the reality of my life.

Everyone is school knows Loey but not Park Chanyeol. They try to get Loey's attention but no one actually tries knowing Park Chanyeol. They idolize Loey but they couldn't recognise Park Chanyeol.

I know my reasons are quite dramatic but this is how I am. Loey is irresistible like a piece of meat hanging open for everyone's eyes, but Park Chanyeol is a mysterious entity who no one can ever even touch.

Jongdae was the first person to approach me and took effort in knowing the Park Chanyeol instead of Loey.

Loey was constantly on everyone's mind but Park Chanyeol wasn't even mentioned on anyone's lips.

Being their Instructor was a challenge a tough one. I already made it my goal to only concentrate and solely focus on being a good instructor but things turned out bad when Byun Baekhyun made his mission to not leave me alone. I don't know what riled him up but suddenly he was asking me to be his boyfriend and I kinda found it suspicious.

Somehow, I got to know his motives as well as his reasons but that didn't phase me at all. If I could have him all to my self, even if it's for a short span of time, although everything is going to end soon and even if nothing is real between us, at least from his side that I, know, nonetheless I still want him even if my heart crumbles, shatters into pieces.

I sound desperate, but that's what I am. Only for him. Desperate for his attention, Desperate for his touch, Desperate for his care, Desperate for just having him all to myself even if one day he is going to throw me away as planned.

So, when he finally asked me in front of everyone I had to accept him. I wanted it. I don't mind and I don't care, because its what I chose for myself, and I also know the consequences I'm about to face. But at that moment and even right now, I only want him even if I have to risk my everything for it.

Yes, I did thought of giving up, at a certain period of time, but then I found out about something which made it impossible for me to leave me.

It was the secret only known to me an him and that him being my Bee Bee ( Baekhyun's Nickname give by Chanyeol )

The first time I found out about this, I wanted to run to him. Hold him and never let him go but it was not safe to do so.

I knew I was going to run back to him and never let him go. Hold him forever and make him love me and choose me over everyone just like years ago.

He was my drug, my solace my heart beats only for him. No one will understand our history.

I was even ready to drop by a message to him that I was back, in our place. But the tragedy shook me. The one place i cherished the most was burned to the ground. I could only hear the loud sirens as i stared at the news. I wanted to run too and get to the place but my legs just stood frozen. I couldn't move at all.

Those days we shared were some which I will always keep engraved in my memory and heart.

Genuinely speaking of fate, maybe this is what exactly the cupid must have planned for us. Destiny keep letting us meet.