CH 42

Hope to read all your thoughts over this Chapter ❤

Baekhyun's Pov : 

I don't know where all of these people were taking me again but the only thing I knew was that Chanyeol was there being locked up or something. I stumble a few times as these people made it too obvious of their disliking towards me or maybe people like me but whatever the reason was it was ridculous enough for me to beat the shit out of this people. 

"Don't even think of doing anything fishy because we can't guarantee your safety even if the boss wants you alive" A rude voice interrupted my thoughts as a female spoke closer to me. I held back the urge to snort out loud. Does she think I'm scared of these mafias? I had to laugh. Only if my mouth wasn't sealed. Who will tell them that even if her partners did kill me I will come back to haunt these people after turning into a ghost? I'm not even kidding anymore. 

"Don't scare the kid too much my love. We will get enough time later playing with them after Boss hands them over to us" Another voice muttered tightening his hold over my arm. Rolling my eyes I could only pity my expensive jacket which was stained by their filthy hands. Gosh, I need a new clothing set. The female giggled but stopped as soon as the one close to her spoke. 

"If you both don't shut it I think the favor will be returned to you ten times worst" A stiff voice spoke but what surprised me was his words. I wanted to laugh because If I'm not wrong his tone might be calm but as if his words were warning the two idiots. I could feel the feel stiffened and the male clenching his hands tighter around me but who cares when all I want to do was laugh at their flushed faces. 

"Brother Chen last time you came back beaten by a kid, aren't you embarrassed enough to show your face again" The man beside me sneered gritting his teeth at the man Xi Chen I think who was the one to warn them. 

The woman didn't stop either as she spouted words as well. "Brother Chen show us some face, would you. Boss won't appreciate such remarks" 

The one Xi Chen let out a chuckle even taking me aback. My lips twitch as I hear his unwavering voice again. "Bad temper and a poisonous mouth can lead ones to downfall sure I believe it now" 

"You!" The male exclaimed loosening his hold around me maybe trying to move forward and attack Xi Chen but then the female stopped him. 

"Stop it Sung-Ho! Not here" The female whose name I heard was MinJi or something warned the guy Sung Ho who held me again. The aura surrounding him darkened but rather than acting rashly the whole walk was silent again. 

After five more minutes, our steps halted and the two figures before me released me. I could hear the long silence before Xi Chen spoke followed by an Unfamiliar voice. 

"So he is the infamous one" My ears twitched slightly as I stare into the darkness trying to imagine a young man with a free personality. The more I hear these people commenting over me the more I feel like I was some type of Unique specimen who was either liked or hated. The so-called man clicked his tongue and spoke in a more dramatic tone. I found him rather amusing. "Didn't know he was a kid as well. Brother Chen, you disappointed me. This one looks even younger than the previous kid we brought here. At this rate, I don't want to think our people are all weak''

The blindfold before my eyes were ripped open in an instant. My eyes stung as soon as they came in contact with light. I slowly tried to adjust to the bright room that was lit up like a Christmas tree. When my sight got cleared enough I could see the interior which has white walls and white everything even the furniture but not only that even the men were all wearing white clothes. For a second I thought that I was attending a party full of angels but then again these are only devils in disguise.