CH 40.

❤ I'm Back  ❤

Author's Pov : 

Chanyeol parked his car on a deserted road before taking out a small mobile and pressing a few buttons over it, some type of code popped up and when the send button was pressed Chanyeol waited patiently. 

After a few minutes, his phone buzzed again as another code popped up. Clicking over the message box Chanyeol stared at the code before starting his car and driving in the Opposite Direction. 

After half an hour of continuous driving Chanyeol stopped but this time outside a dimly lit house, but the surrounding was quiet with not a soul in his sight except him. His phone ranged and this time when he slowly averted his eyes towards his phone it was a number calling him. 

"You promised me you won't go there Loey. Why in the hell am I left behind if you were planning it already!" 

Luhan whispered yelled as Chanyeol fixed the Bluetooth over his ear letting the other  to talk before taking a step out of his car. 

"More people would not be necessary" Chanyeol replied smoothly. He could feel the older rolling his eyes at him. "Anyways, you do have other tasks as well so I didn't want to bother you" 

Taking soft steps towards the old house Chanyeol increased his guard. Even if the house looks old and almost deserted one should never judge a book by its cover and that's what Chanyeol thought. 

"Oh that…" Luhan's words flattered as well as Chanyeol steps and before the older could correct himself Chanyeol already caught him. 

"What is it?" Chanyeol asked while the older sighed. 

"We found a few men around the Oh Mansion with guns and one of them even targeted Oh Sehun today" Luhan paused, clearing his vision before continuing. "Interrogation is failing as these men refuse to say anything" 

Chanyeol's steps halted again as he clicked his tongue which caused the older to stop as well. 

"If they refuse to open their mouths then  do it the other way. Check their bodies for any sign or symbol" 

Luhan huffed, gaining looks from other passerbys. Currently he was outside Baekhyun's house as the three friends were all inside and it was his task for today to guard them well. 

"What if after that too they refuse to speak...then what? This is really halting our search" 

Luhan knew what type of answer he was going to get. 

"Then…..shoot them" Chanyeol finished cutting Luhan's train of thoughts. 

"Always, so forward Mr. Park" Chanyeol heard him mutter.

Chanyeol slowly took out his gun before loading it, his sharp eyes surveyed the whole area for anything suspicious. 

"Why was Baekhyun here?" 

Chanyeol heard Luhan humming. "This answer only he can give us but I guess it was related to you maybe that's what made him risk so much just to meet this person"