CH 48.

Thankyou for all the love and Support. 🌹

Also, Trigger Warning in this Chapter. ❗❗

Skip few steps if you feel Uncomfortable. ❗

Author's Pov :

"Chanyeol where is Oh SeJun being taken?" 

Baekhyun asked, his soft voice reaching the taller's ears as the smaller still basked into the warmth of his arms. Chanyeol straightened himself, a small smirk gracing his lips before it quickly disappeared. His fingers brushed a few of Baekhyun's strands behind his ear pleased to receive a hushed hum. 

"You will See" Chanyeol uttered. His phone dingned which caused him to pause as he took his time to read the message he just received. Baekhyun's frown deepened but he didn't question slowly trying to pull away so that he could clearly look at his boyfriend. Chanyeol locked his phone again before taking Baekhyun's hand in his, his expression didn't show any kind of uneasiness. After sometime Chanyeol asked him to come with him. "Lets go, we won't be wasting time" 

Baekhyun's eyes widened but as soon as he understood what Chanyeol meant his lips broke into a smirk. 

Nodding silently, they walked towards the car which maybe was left behind for them by Chanyeol's team. One of the men in Dark Red came out saluting before going back to the driver's seat. Chanyeol opened the back door for Baekhyun before entering inside himself. 

Chanyeol unlocked his phone again as they got Comfortable enough in the leather seats. The Car was a 6 seater SUV, black in colour and almost too shiny for Baekhyun's eyes but as rich his family was it didn't affect him much. 

Baekhyun stared outside the window, watching as Chanyeol's mother's house faded away into the distance. Huge trees surrounded them while the snowflakes drizzled down, flushing a blanket over the area cocooning it in its glory. 

The Heater in the car was enough for their frozen bodies to warm up but Baekhyun still rubbed his palms together. 

Chanyeol who took a notice of the smaller's quiet action took out a pair of gloves which might be too big for Baekhyun's hands but at least they would keep him from shivering. Without any type of hesitation he took Baekhyun's palm in his before sliding the gloves into his hands. As expected Baekhyun's hands were too small for them to fit in but anyways he won't feel cold anymore. 

Baekhyun was startled but as soon as his eyes followed Chanyeol's movements he felt a sudden tug to his heart. 

It was so familiar that Baekhyun felt like he would cry but he chuckled instead.