CH 11

Baekhyun's Pov :

The sudden nervousness was growing inside my stomach.

Chanyeol appeared to be genuinely worried, assuring me but more to himself every minute with soothing words which made me feel a tingling sensation all over my skin.

As we walk I didn't notice the cars or the people who passed by. We were walking from the past five minutes until we stopped at the bus stop. We never spoke until we were exiting the bus. I couldn't help but just follow him. I don't know where the trust came from! It's like it happen naturally.

We walked some more, and then a whole lane of small story houses came into view.

"Is this where you live?" My jaw drops, as I stare in awe, towards the small wooden cabin, its entrance was decorated with simple and small golden fairy lights illuminating the front of the Cabin.

He nodded, getting out a key to open the door. "Yes, temporarily"

The Cabin was surrounded by small cut grass forming a single path in the middle to walk towards the door. He turns around facing me while my eyes where still fixed over the Cabin. I feel him slightly squeezing our hands which are still attached into a gentle grip.

"Yes?" I cocked a brow, which he only shrugs finally letting our hands detached making me feel kinda pout in disappointment.

He opens the door with a small key and let himself inside before letting me in as well. The small cabin was definitely not small at all. There was a queen-sized bed pushed towards the left beside the wide window which gives the clear view of the backyard.

Facing the bed with some distance there was a small study table and chair with a shelf attached on top filled with books and a single door wardrobe. Towards the other side, there was a huge small space covered with big pillows and layers and layers of thick Blankets. Facing it was mini Kitchen and Bathroom which looks cleaner and neatly stacked.

The cabin looks so cosy and comfy that I felt like settling down here myself. The usually stoic Chanyeol led me towards his bed as if I was someone doll made up of glass. The silence was awkward as I tried to distract myself from wondering anywhere but him.

As he starts to rummage around the cabin I let my tired an exhausted self lay down for a while. The fever was already making me feel sleepy but I don't want to sleep before having a nice meal.

After a while, I smell something very delicious which kinda aroused the hunger in me while I desperately tried to not flush over my growling stomach.

Chanyeol returns back with a tray filled with a  large bowl of Chicken soup beside a glass of water and a pill there was also a thermometer.

After checking my temperature he heaved a sigh of relief so I guess I'm not severely ill.

"Dig In," He said and I gladly did. I was so hungry that I didn't even care about manners and being a polite child. Right now I and my food are the only things that exist.

I don't know if I was hearing things or being delusional or maybe my ears are not clean enough because the next second I hear Chanyeol chuckling while shaking his head.

"Silly, slow down" He mumbled, more like whispered as he hesitantly wiped my lips with his fingers.

Before I could retort back at him for calling me silly he walked away but came back again with some tissues. He took me by surprise leaning down and cradling my face like I was a baby he was asked to babysit. Instantly I breathed in his sweet delicious cologne and filling up my lungs as our faces were now too close to each other. I can feel my cheeks getting warmer as I stare at his smile showing those adorable dimples as he slowly wipes the mess on my lips. I forgot how messy I become while eating when I'm hungry. I'm sure he must think I'm some starving wolf who hasn't been fed for a long time.