CH 50.

Warning for this Chapter ❗

Mention of Self harm, Talking about Past. You can skip the Chapter if you are uncomfortable.

Author's Pov :

The morning sun was still hidden, the snow was tinkling down like it was excited. It was warmer in the houses, people yet to wake up and start their day. 

Sehun's room was eerily quiet, his consciousness was rising and drifting, eyes fluttering, vision still a bit blur, mind numb and blank as he was about to wake up leaving his dream behind which soon became tiny fragments of memory. 

He was covered with a thick quilt, his body felt warmer as he blinked back the remaining haze away to have a clear sight. The first thing he noticed were the curtains - barely open as streams of faint light sprinkled through it. The next thing he raised his palm to cover a yawn, making slight movements of his arms to stretch himself, the third thing he noticed was that he could barely even move his upper half body and the last thing which made him fully awake was the weight over his waist. Sehun blinked twice before slowly turning his head to peek over his shoulder and to his surprise found a familiar face close to his, the older's arm was tightly enclosed over his waist locking him in place. 

Sehun racked his brain for some recollection of last night and yes, there it was.

After returning home Sehun was confined in the house by his Grandmother as there was some problem arising outside related to an old case. His Grandmother didn't give him any more details but not only that she even took his mobile phone so as to not try any tricks to flee away in the darkness of the night again. When he asked about Baekhyun, she only gave him a small pat and told him that he could meet him tomorrow as he might want his time with his family more, that he was safe and not to worry about him. 

Sehun could barely remember when he fell asleep but his mind was yet to shut when he heard the door creaking, a warm quilt getting draped over and a figure hugging him to sleep before he fully dozed off.

 Sehun sighed, brushing the smooth skin, his fingers lingering a bit longer over the cheekbones. His eyes never leaving the face which looked even more serene and beautiful in his sleep. 

Sehun nuzzles slowly, his caresses becoming even more gentle and light. He had no idea for how long he was just staring at the sleeping Junmyeon but Sehun was thankful for the Older's company as he at that moment didn't really want to be alone. 

Sometimes he really worries if it's all a dream. Getting back suho, learning about his real parents and moreover being free from Oh SeJun's evil shadow. 

He for all his life has never asked for anything besides to be loved. He has lost it once, yet he fears he would lose it again. 

Suho has repeatedly assured him the past would never return, it would never haunt him ever again but only SeHun knew that happiness is only temporary, somehow even if he is fine by not having those negative, toxic people in his lives, his past would always haunt him and even if he wants to move on its impossible because if he couldn't accept it, couldn't learn to live with it, he would never survive and to survive he has to fight with it continuously and tackle it for the rest of his life. He has thought this a lot of times, to just get over it - people have mocked him over the same thought, forced him to put on a smile, forced him to just grow up but all these years. Sehun has fallen, but he has also got up again not by completely getting rid of it but by actually fighting it - you could say he had made it a part of his life.