Chapter 6

Baekhyun's Pov :

I am feeling all sorts of wrecking in my stomach. That's new for me.

It's been an hour since we have been informed about our surprising session that Mr Lu has organized for today and that includes singing a random song that we like the most. He said he wants to test everyone's capability so here we are present to give our best.

But! This is not something I'm worried about. Well, my amazingly talented best friend Kyungsoo suggested that this is the chance that I was given in a silver platter. I should use it wisely.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"Wooing that Park Guy" I flush looking everywhere but him.

"Look at you, going pink already. Are you sure you won't fall for him?" He smirks making me glare at him.

"In your dreams. My heart is already left with Suzy" I replied back confidently.

"Sure, did you left your brain with her too?" He mocked while Sehun smirked.

"Shut Up asshole"

He groans rolling his eyes as we take our seats comfortably in the middle row.

Suddenly Mr Lu comes over clapping his hands in a sing-song way. "Alright, now that everyone is present here we shall start with our session. The students will go according to their seat numbers so I guess there won't be any problem. Let's do it!"

As he goes on and on about the rest of the rules, I and my two best friends made sure that everything is well set. I just hope everything goes as per our plans.

"Look at him sitting all alone. Doesn't he feel lonely at all?" My attention turned towards Kyungsoo's words as we watch Chanyeol strut inside wearing a simple grey hoodie and black jeans.

I felt myself having a weird churning in my heart as everyone turned to look at him only for him to sit comfortably with a notepad in his hand completely ignoring the fawning looks. I snorted internally. Ungrateful jerk!

"Lonely my ass! Isn't he aware of the looks he is getting? I swear he must be doing it purposely!" I said.

Rolling my eyes I started to strum the guitar strings again humming the tune silently of the song I was going to add in my plan.

"Jongdae has been trying to talk to him but guess even he can't break that Man's Wall than no can do. Park Chanyeol is really tough shell guy. You have to give your 100% if you want to break that wall of his" Sehun muttered beside me.

I pull my eyes away from him as they fall on Jongdae and Ji Eun the president and Vice President who seemed busy in a conversation with some students. The club members I guess.

My attention goes back towards Chanyeol who has his eyes downcast the whole time. What's with him and avoiding everyone? Tough shell huh? Jongdae seems like to not mind as if he was used to him. How can he stay with such a guy and call him his best friend?

Let's see how you will react to my heart touching, amazing, mind blowing, performance Park Chanyeol. I smirk inwardly. I am confident I will melt that heart of yours and make you accept me.

Mr Lu cleared his throat before taking a stand on the small stage. He smiles at everyone while giving us a heads up.

"The session is about to start. I hope everyone has prepared well? I don't want you to chicken out last moment" He starts before some girls interrupt him.