CH 37.

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend 🤗

🌺🌺🌺

Baekhyun's Pov : 

I let out a frustrated groan, sending daggers at the pile of clothes sprawled over my bed. Seems like I've to work with one of these today. Nodding at myself with a pout I dig through the warmest clothes I could find before entering into the shower. 

Drying myself I wore the clothes I picked before exiting the bathroom and towards my closet. I picked out a long coat that would be useful outside the warmth of my house before making my way outside towards my study table packing up my school bag with books and stuff. Checking on myself for one last time I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked outside my room closing the door behind. 

As I walked through the corridor I checked my phone replying to a few messages from Kyungsoo and Suho Hyung. 

As I reached the stairs I locked my phone and descended down towards the dining table where BaekBoem Hyung was looking into some files while Dad was reading a newspaper. 

"Good morning" 

I greeted both of them before taking a seat beside my brother who put his files down before passing me the jug of milk and a glass before pouring me some to drink. 

"Good Morning to you as well" Dad greeted back with a smile before placing his newspaper aside and giving me his full attention. 

"Baekhyun, what am I hearing about you having a boyfriend?" 

My whole self froze at Hyung's words. The glass of milk which I was holding halted halfway in the air. I peeked through my eyelashes and found Hyung with a mischievous glint in his eyes. Ignoring him my gaze traveled towards Dad whose smile was replaced with a frown. My heart dropped as my father lowered his head and didn't even utter a word. 

Inhaling shakily, I licked my lips before taking the sip of the warm milk. The light mood I was in just a second ago was gone. As I  placed the glass down my heart was beating but a bit heavy feeling was settled in there making me suddenly feel nervous. Taking a hold of myself I shifted my attention towards my breakfast before answering my brother. 

"Yes, what about it?" My voice was surprisingly steady, not even a hint of wobble or shake as I took a bite of the scrambled eggs placed on my plate. Internally my mind was panicking while my thoughts ran everywhere. Dad's silence was terrifying me. 

"Never knew my little brother was into boys" Hyung muttered, he was still talking as if it was such a normal matter for him.

I didn't realize when my lips curled up into a small smile as Chanyeol's face flashed before me. His charming dimples, his cute frown, his breathtaking smile, his deep voice, his loving gaze, his intimidating aura, his warm hugs, I miss him so much. I remember how just two days ago we were holding each other, embracing each other into the warmth of his small cabin. Just enjoying our own company, feeling pleased and satisfied with having each other. He was holding me so securely that I felt like I should never leave his side nor was he ready to leave me but it was me who begged him because Mom and Dad were coming back from their business trip and Hyung kept bugging me about not coming back home often as before.