CH 36

[ Past Part 1 ]

Author's Pov :

"You met Luhan Hyung?" 

Few minutes ago Chanyeol had shifted both of them over his bed, his back leaning against the headboard while he took Baekhyun in his arms and the blanket placed over them snuggling to it's warmth. Baekhyun leaned his back against Chanyeol's chest whereas the taller's lips curled into a soft smile as his boyfriend snuggled into him more like a little child craving for his mother's warmth. Chanyeol didn't seem to mind as he wound his arms around the shorter's waist and pulled him against himself, very much pleased to hold the love of his life close to him. Chanyeol's heart was much at ease as he spoke, not a hint of heaviness. Meanwhile Baekhyun drew light patterns over Chanyeol's arms, humming silently at every sound of his man's beating hurt. 

"Hm, Luhan Hyung was the son of the Agents that were assigned to look over me for time being" 

Baekhyun bit his lips trying to imagine how the meeting between the two of them went which Chanyeol noticed and replied with the same calmness. 

"I did gave all three of them a hard time I guess" 

Baekhyun shifted a bit, turning his head up to look at his boyfriend before lightly pecking his jaw, his lips didn't move until Chanyeol intertwined their hands and glanced at Baekhyun whose face was tilted up before lightly pecking his forehead as well. 

"You had your reasons to do so. Don't be too hard on yourself Yeol" 

Chanyeol just hummed in response and let his memories shoot forward. 

~~~~

"You seriously want me to get along with this child" 

A young male gave his parents his infamous puppy eyes before going back to stare at Chanyeol who didn't even spare him a single glance. 

"He didn't even give my handsome self a single blink and you are telling me to hang out with him" His voice lowered but a whine was sure Chanyeol's ears heard clearly. "I would rather spend my time with that stupid dog of yours, at least he barks when he sees me" 

Chanyeol's lips twitched but no one seemed to notice it as the family of three were busy with themselves. 

"You are my son, Stop acting like a bitch. I should spank you more, how can you be so rude!" 

The woman's beautiful face was now bearing a frown while the man bit his lips to not smile at his son who was pouting. Even if Chanyeol wasn't looking he could tell that he was handed to an openly affectionate family. 

"S-Spank, Spank Me! Mom, I'm not a child anymore" 

"Then start acting like your age you brat!" 

Chanyeol heard the young male huffing before there was a screech and the same young male sat beside him not before giving his parents a dramatic eye roll. 

His father shook his head while his mother glared. 

The young male cleared his throat a few times but Chanyeol who still didn't spare him some attention leaned forward picking up the glass filled with water and pushing it before Luhan who flushed and groaned as he understood what the boy did.