Chapter 3.

Ramadan Mubarak to all my Muslim Brothers and Sisters😘❤

🌺🌺🌺

Baekhyun's Pov :

I groaned folding my hands over the table with my jaw leaning over it as I let out a yawn. I am exhausted for God sake, studying hard last night only for the test to be cancelled. 

The day was tiring. My lack of sleep has started to take a toll on me literally. I just want to go home and sleep. I don't even feel like having dinner.

I didn't see Suzy either as her classes are on the other side of the School. Unfortunately, there are only 1 class that we share together and the schedules are yet to be set up.

Our ride to home was silent, it's normal though, but not when Kyungsoo tags along sometimes to pick up the mood but not this time. He seems to zone out from time to time. Even during lunch break, during classes and even now. He has been the quietest I have ever seen him.

We didn't discuss anything or did I try prying. If he feels like talking he would do it eventually.

I sighed again. It feels like each one of us has different thoughts for today.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

The next morning, the whole school was in chaos.

Music Schedules have been announced and posted on the mainboard. Everyone seems to talk about it as we walked through the wide corridors filled with herds of students whispering excitedly.

Our School's Music club is divided into small groups. According to the board directors this time all students will be in one single class, sharing their talents with each other and getting to know over Music.

It's good though, every year we have been divided into different sets of session, so it's hard to get to know the people closely, now that everyone is going to learn together I could start to interact even more. I love it when I meet more people who love music just like me. I was kind of excited to meet all the talented students.

"I hope the school's authority would provide us with a good instructor this time"  I catch Kyungsoo's words  speaking softly beside me making me wince.

Taking a shuddering breathe I nodded in agreement gripping my bag a little tighter. My stomach churns thinking about the last man. Everyone has bad memories. I have some too and it still haunts me till this day that I want to erase them from my brain.

Sighing slowly, i shook out all the thoughts as I entered with one of my infamous smiles, as everyone greets me back.

We sit in the middle row with Kyungsoo to my left and Sehun to my right. The room started to fill up more and more. The once empty room was now full with as many as students getting louder as the voices grew.

Good. Now the class won't feel dull like every year. I'm so ready for a fresh start.

As I took out my study material, i heard a few whispers around me. "Oh my God, did you hear it already?!" The chatter was so quiet that I had to sharpen my ears to hear it. Everyone is always up for some gossip especially which starts with oh my god did you hear. Snorting leaned forward to see them grinning at each other.

"He will be our head instructor today! I heard our professors talking about it. They said because of some accident last time they won't be taking any chances so you know what they all decided?" The girl took a pause, smiling giddily. "They have all decided that he will teach us"