CH 49.

Author's Pov :

Baekhyun squeezed Chanyeol's hands, inhaling and exhaling a few times he sighed once again, for the upteenth time that day. 

They were inside a senior agent's Office waiting for their parents and Friends to arrive. The sky was deemed already and the weather was safe for travelling. 

They have been here since the last fifteen minutes after they arrived at the headquarters. Luhan Hyung has politely taken them to his father's Office so that they could rest themselves. Even if Chanyeol doesn't show his exhaustion, Baekhyun was another case as it clearly looked like he was about to fall asleep. 

The Korean and China Media have raised an uproar over the case. The Parks have got a hard blow to their image and reputation and they barely have enough strength to stand again after both the Owners were thrown in jail for their crimes. On the other hand the Wu Empire has gained enough sympathy, as the alive and pitiful son is back to take over again.  Meanwhile Oh SeJun has become a well known face, after all the destruction he and his parents have committed. The trial for each one of them is next week which is considered after too much thinking. He won't be spared so easily. 

Baekhyun sighed again yet his heart was still uneasy. He was relieved after the sinners were exposed and taken over but there was still something disturbing in the back of his mind. 

The heater inside the room made it warm enough to get cozy and he would gladly snuggle against Chanyeol but the Office door wasn't locked and he was sure no one would appreciate the position they would be in after they saw them. 

Chanyeol thumb traced Baekhyun's knuckles stroking the soft skin gently. Their body was warm, so it felt too good to cuddle and as the voices outside were hush and it was too quiet for the other male sitting beside him to carelessly flop his head over Chanyeol's shoulders and let his mind wander in the dream land. 

Baekhyun was just about to doze off, the silence was lulling him to darkness when he heard the voices grew louder. He slowly sat up straight, the pounding of footsteps grew closer and as much as he wanted to just let his eyes close he found himself alert and ready to face anyone who walked into at the moment. 

The door of the Office barg's Open, followed by more footsteps, a voice heavily rang in the air making their presence clear. 

"Baekhyun!" A man and woman's voice rang in the silent room. 

Chanyeol slowly pulled away from the younger so that Baekhyun's parents could pull their son in a hug who looked like he was too weak to protest. 

Each of them have unshed tears in their eyes and it felt too personal and intimate for anyone beside Family to notice. Chanyeol fixed his gaze over the door so as to make a quick flee while also trying to not make a sound. 

Anyone would think that Chanyeol was making a run so as to not meet one's boyfriend's parents in such a hard way but for Chanyeol it was a different reason. One that, it's been so many years since they have met him. Two he has no idea what the impression they have of him and Third is are they even accepting their son to have a boyfriend? and Fourth and foremost even if they accepted them, would they even let him be with Chanyeol who has put their son in such great danger..? 

Chanyeol was having his mind a bit full so he didn't notice that while he was silently trying to flee, Baekhyun had his fingers clenched tightly over his hoodie. Before Chanyeol can even take a quiet step forward Baekhyun pulled himself out from his parents clutches, before slowly fixing his gaze over his boyfriend and swiftly pulling Chanyeol against his side startling him to the Byun Couple's surprise.