CH 15

Baekhyun's Pov :

"You look happy"

Baekboem watched me with narrowed eyes like he was really curious.

"What's wrong with that?" My smile grew even wider than I'm sure he was getting creeped out.

"You look an idiot that's why. Ugh! I'm leaving, bye midget" I frowned ready to smack him but he ran laughing like a maniac.

"You! Go away, Idiot!" I huffed and sat down again, ready to devour the cupcakes that Dad cooked today after she came back from Office. Yes, people, my dad was an amazing cook.

"He is right though, you look happier today. Did something happen?"

I quietly savour the juicy strawberry cream in my mouth smearing some over my fingers while Dad only shook his head and smiled gently. "Look at you, eating like a baby and why is my boy shining so much today. Did you perhaps get a date" I gave him a teasing smile while he questioned me by wriggling his eyes? His eyes went wide as a grin broke out on his face. "You did! Tell me, did Bae Suzy agree already!"

My smile flatters a little, at the mention of her name. I mentally face palmed myself. Dad still thinks it must be Suzy. Of course, he will because he was the only one beside Kyungsoo, Jongdae and  Sehun who knows about my craze over her. In my happiness, I totally forgot about telling him. Me and Suzy, still haven't seen each other after that day in the hall. I don't know but I feel guilty? Is this because I still haven't gotten over her? or because I so easily forgot her?

"What's Wrong? Did I say something wrong?"

I struggle to come up with words and try to smile at my father whose expression instantly changed.

"No Dad, it's nothing. I'm just happy about something else" I reassure him but I know he won't take it. "Don't worry" He sighs nodding but didn't ask anything else.

After saying goodbye, I walked towards my room still thinking about Suzy. She knew I was going after her for over a year, but never gave it too much attention. It was always Ji Eun who would block me or block her to even properly communicate. I don't know why Ji Eun doesn't like me but one time she said, I wasn't sincere. What does that even mean?

I texted Ji Eun to meet me at Rosa's Cafe and got ready to meet her. I also want to discuss about me and Chanyeol and also about what I felt for Suzy wasn't exactly gone but it wasn't exactly there. I feel confused you could say that. I really don't want her to mock me or my feelings or the worst if she tells everything to Chanyeol. Meeting her is a must. And why do I even have her number? Well, it was also because of Suzy.

Contemplating with myself a lot I came to this that I am definitely meeting her. As for Chanyeol, I haven't heard anything from his since that night. I feel a surging warmth flowing through my skin raising goosebumps just my thinking of that day. Thinking about him is giving me butterflies. It's been a day and we still haven't exchanged contacts. I feel shy asking him but I also want him to at least try to reach me. It has always been me. Why doesn't he make a move? I kinda miss him though but I'm not gonna say it out loud not even in front of him.

"Dad, I'll be leaving now!" I yelled and got a bye in return. He was home today because he will be going on a business trip tomorrow for three weeks. He has asked us to spend some time with him because Mom has already gone for someone business in Bangkok. I and Baekboem will be left alone but Junmyeon Hyung is gonna come here for a stay so we aren't exactly alone.