CH 41

❤ I hope Everyone had a good Day ❤

Baekhyun's Pov : 

It's been a week since Chanyeol went missing.

I tried to get in touch with Luhan but he isn't answering as well. The school has been going smoothly and most of the days are half so that the students could leave early and study for the upcoming exams. Kyungsoo Sehun and Me have been sticking together these days because there is still a threat looming over us especially over Sehun and me. I've even started to receive those unknown messages again. The other weird thing that happened these days was the behaviour of Suho Hyung who has become quite distant. 

I was in the school library trying to distract myself but my mind and heart were not co-operating. I tried to indulge myself in music but as if I've lost my muse. My parents have been away but my brother has been worried since I've been zoning out a lot lately and even if I'm aware of the people around me I would still avoid each and every one. 

Kyungsoo and Sehun tried to talk to me but all I did was wave at them that I'm alright but the next second I would even ignore their presence. 

My phone kept vibrating from time to time but I was not in a mood as it was just Baekbeom trying to reach me out. 

Sighing, I picked up the first book in my reach and got up discarding my phone in my pocket before exiting the library. I walked in the busy corridor which has started to buzz louder with growing schedules plastered over the school boards. I dismissed everyone as I walked past them. I can pay them some attention later but right now the one thing I need to do is find Chanyeol and get him out of wherever he is. 

Just as I passed the storeroom my wrist was caught. Startled, I twisted my body to free myself only for that some one to hit my head,  before dragging me with them. I felt dizzy before another hand clasped over my mouth not even giving me a chance to scream or yell. Stunned, my eyes half open I tried to twist my body and glance at the imposter but all I got another huge hit over my legs before my hands were clasped over my back and mouth got sealed by a tape. Even before I could catch any type of glint someone tied my eyes with a black cloth which encased me into complete blackness. 

My eyes stung as the cloth was tied too tightly. I heard a low chuckle just a bit close to my ears and an unfamiliar voice that was darker than any voice I've ever heard. 

"If I knew catching you was so easy I would have come alone" The voice murmured with a hint of amusement laced in it. I wanted to snort so badly but the tape held me back. 

"Boss might be happy that we caught such a big fish. Never thought the Byun kid would be this slender and fine. Look at those legs might as well give us a show" 

Both men chuckled and all I wanted to do was to strangle them with my own hands. One thing is for sure, is that these men are disgusting and for sure they would get a good beating from me if not for this sneak attack. 

"Last time he freaking chased our men out, but look at this little thing now nothing but a bitch ready to bow down in submission" 

Both men laughed while I sneered internally. Free me bastards then see who will be the one to bow down in submission. 

"At least this one is not like the previous one. Anyways let's get going if anyone caught us then boss will beat us again" 

What? Who are they talking about? Chanyeol is the previous one these two mentioned just now or is it that I am getting it wrong?