CH 47

Thankyou for following me this far with this story. ❤

Author's Pov :

Kyungsoo and all the rest have gone quiet the minute another agent in black rushes in, alerting Minseok who was quietly sipping his third cup of tea. Kyungsoo watched the agent with curiosity as he barely even reacted to whatever his colleague whispered to him. 

There was only a soft hush as they spoke and before anyone could raise a question the agent's lips twitched into a smile as he raised up from the leather seat. 

Clearing his throat he speaks before anyone else. "Mr and Mrs Byun thankyou for your cooperation. I must inform you that your son and Park Chanyeol are safe" 

Kyungsoo's and all the rest present gave the agent sharp looks while some looked at him in confusion. 

Minseok who noticed how he has gained a lot of attention elaborated further. "Our team was able to track down the location they were held in. Another good news is Oh SeJun is caught. He is in our custody so you all can breathe in relief" 

Junmyeon Hyung was the first to sping up before hugging the agent who let out a startled gasp. 

Mr and Mrs Byun were next as they kept thanking the agent who simply waved them with a smile. 

Kyungsoo, who was startled by his mother's voice, quickly walked towards the agent as well. Unlike the rest of them he was still a bit anxious. Maybe Baekhyun's presence would have been better than only hearing from someone else. His heart was still not at rest as he opened his mouth to ask the agent to elaborate some more. 

How is Baekhyun? Is he safe? At what place he was kept? Did he have a proper meal? He is not injured or harmed, is he? When will he come back? 

Kyungsoo felt himself freeze when a hand rubbed his back, the soothing warm palm made him shiver for a short time. His lips shut close as he stops in his tracks, taking in a few slow breaths to calm himself down. 

"Baekhyun is fine. He is safe. You will meet him soon" 

Kyungsoo stuttered, as he lifted his eyes to meet the one who he least expected. Jongin's presence was getting more and more evident although Kyungsoo still felt like he was yet to acknowledge it. 

He was not ignoring the male nor purposely trying to keep his distance; he just didn't have any idea how to react to this person. Should he straightaway thank him or should he take his time and speak more carefully enough for the other male to not mistake him for being rude or should he just get it quickly done but try to mean it. Should he smile or try politely as possible. What should he do..When he is not even sure if his heart is beating right or wrong. 

Jongin and him have only met a couple of times. Yes, at first glance the older was quite an attractive figure. At second glance he seemed like a playboy, getting into anyone's pants. At third glance he was just a polite person who offered his help to a stranger. At fourth glance he was an annoying pain in the ass who made his ears bleed. At fifth glance he was a companion, a shoulder who freely let Kyungsoo to enter in his space. At sixth glance he was his soothing pill, a cure to his pain and right now he was nothing but being a great source of encouragement, to whom Kyungsoo was thankful for. 

A slight squeeze to his shoulder was enough for Kyungsoo to set his stiffness at loose, his breath lowering down to normal as his brain registers the other's words. Kyungsoo didn't utter a word, but to his own surprise he squeezed the other male's shirt head bobbing a bit into a slight nod before walking towards Sehun who with a knowing look regarded Kyungsoo before smirking at Jongin who was frozen at his place, to his amusement his hand was still hovering in the air where he held Kyungsoo.