CH 52

I lied about only one Chapter and an Epilogue. 😂❤️

This chapter has half 18+ ahead so....If you are under age...( Who am I kidding, I know you will still read ) Please skip 😜

Author's Pov :

Baekhyun has a lot in his mind, but he doesn't want to think about any of it, instead he wants to drift off to a clear blank space where nothing exists just him and his empty mind. He wants to feel numb and honestly speaking he wants to just escape from his thoughts only if it is for sometime. In simple words Baekhyun wants to sleep. 

He tried to stretch his arms only to wince and retreat back into a cacoon. He barely had anything to eat, his eyes hurt including his body and his thoughts seem to way him down even more. Most of all he wants to get out of these filthy clothes, change into new pairs and sleep so that he could shut the pain down, shut his mind down. 

He simply closed his eyes once again, the light was giving him a faint headache. Leaning against the couch he attempted to put his mind in ease yet the hush voice of the office door disturbed him as it got pushed open. He felt an arm going around his waist and before he could open his heavy eyes, he found himself getting pulled forward, his eyes parted slightly and in that bluriness he felt the familiar scent envelope his senses immediately relaxing when the face came into his view. 

Baekhyun sighed, almost burrying himself and purring into those arms. He moved a bit to find a comfortable position when he heard the person chuckling and helping him. 

"Why don't I take you home..?" Chanyeol raised his fingers, to brush them in through the smaller's hairs. When the smaller was finally in his arms he picked both of them from the floor before settling down over the couch with Baekhyun snuggled closer into his lap, his head resting just over his heart. He heard the smaller sigh before slanting his head and pecking his temple tenderly as he spoke. "You need rest…" That's when he heard the smaller's stomach growl which was enough for him to pull away an frown. "And food…" 

Baekhyun groaned when he was pulled away from the warmth. He frowned in return. "I told you I'm gonna stay with you, didn't I?" Baekhyun whispered, trying to get the taller to hug him closer again. Chanyeol can only shake his head. "We would return to your house after you are done here" 

Chanyeol's frown didn't waver as he gave into the smaller's puppy eyes and let him lean into him again before he laid his chin over the smaller's head and sighed.

"I've talked to Luhan Hyung" He felt the smaller relaxing again. "He will handle the rest. Let's get something to eat first" 

Chanyeol watched fondly, as Baekhyun only bobbed his head but didn't make any move to move from his lap. Chanyeol blinked as if he would see the image change before him, as if the smaller would just vanish but it did not. The smaller barely had his eyes open as if he was about to doze off, and as much as Chanyeol wants to feed Baekhyun's empty stomach first he didn't have the heart to disturb him. 

It was late in the night and the news had confirmed about the snow storm that would arrive anytime soon. Chanyeol tugged Baekhyun closer into a careful embrace, before picking him up bridal style. Getting up from the couch he didn't feel anytype of strain over his arms as the older was quiet a light weight. Instead of letting his thought of loud he walked himself out straight from the office with Baekhyun in toe.