CH 28

Happy 6th Anniversary EXO-Ls ❤
I Love You 🌹

Happy 6th Anniversary EXO-Ls ❤I Love You 🌹

A

nother Day :

Baekhyun's Pov :

I glance at my watch for the umpteenth time before taking another sip of my coffee which had also turned cold making me grimace and put the cup away. I thought this was something I would get over with but it's not as easy as I thought. I took a peek at the door again and there was still no trace of Ji Eun. 

I quickly raised my hand asking the waiter to refill me another cup of coffee and before he could come back I decided to quickly take a quiet stroll around the back where tons of books and DVDs were lined up in neat rows and rows.

Snatching myself a book I returned back to my original spot and started to read just to pass my time. The Cafe is a bit empty so it was quite peaceful to be pass time here, at least until you have free from all the work and want to relax, this was the perfect place for it.

The doorbell chimed, as I took another sip of my fresh brewed coffee, peeking a bit to confirm whoever entered was her or not but was disappointed when it wasn't.

It was another customer, who barely even have any color over his body, draped in all black like some man in disguise. He didn't even glanced at the counter before walking straight at the back of the cafe. His aura was distracting as I quickly divert my eyes from his all-black appearance.

You are acting like a creep Byun Baekhyun!

As time passed, I don't know when I dozed off, my eyes gave away as I slumped over the table.

The next time I woke up, my sight was hazy and blurred when I noticed the silent place and that I slept off on the table with the book below my head and empty mug beside me. I grunted, picking my phone and groaned even more as I took in the time.

An Hour as passed already! WTF! I slept for a whole hour!

My neck made a cracking sound as I massaged it a bit and that's when it clicked. 

I dared to take a glimpse at the whole cafe, I mean a whole Empty Cafe, with no trace of anyone, not even the barista or the Manager or any other customer. I frowned, observing everything around me. That's when I detected the thin layer of fog in the air. It smells weird when a strange sense of dizziness hits me making me quickly clasp my mouth and nose shut. I shut my eyes closed raking my brain to not panic but the again this is too familiar.

I barely even made a sound, when all of a sudden there was a loud screech and from the corner of my eyes, I saw a shadow. My senses heightened and there was a sudden rush of dread filling in my nerves. Pulling my hands away I clutched my phone tighter.  Clenching my hands together, I forced my tense shoulders to relax while I felt a sudden shiver over my neck as the shadow came closer.