CH 16

Kyungsoo's Pov :

"Fuxk. I'm late!"

I stumble on my feet, as I rush towards my Bathroom to have a quick shower. I was so into sleep that I forget to set my alarm last night. Our Butler was not here since he went to meet his daughter. According to Mom, Mr. Xing's daughter got sick so he took an urgent leave. I don't mind his absence but at certain times such as this, I wish he was really here so that even if my alarm wasn't set he would have woken me up. Guess today, was really my bad luck.

I nearly topple over my own stuff as I quickly put on a simple black shirt beneath a dark blue jacket on top, some dark jeans and Nike shoes.

I peaked a single glance towards the clock which read 8:05 which told me that I've only ten minutes to reach my next class. Thank God, I already informed Sehun to not bother picking me because well, I do not want him to wait or worse get late.

I asked Mom, to prepare a driver for me. Without even giving a single glance at my appearance I practically ran towards the door. Don't worry I carefully held on so I won't fall or trip all the way down. Heaving a deep sigh I got in the car and asked the driver to be quick. Gosh! I don't care if we break some rules because I can't and won't be accepting detention. That's worst then me getting grounded.

The car started but the drive towards the school was so slow, that I was basically wanted to wring the Driver's neck. We ain't going on a long drive, I'm late for fuxk sake!

"Can you drive faster for God sake!. I'm already late and in a hurry so be quick!" The car was still slow. My knuckles tightened as my eyes kept glancing at my watch. Eight minutes, shit!

"Are you deaf? I said drive faster!"

"Well, Can't sir because as a responsible citizen, its my duty to drive safe. I can't let us die because the world will cry if it lose two beautiful people"

With my brows furrowed, I catch the driver slightly grinning. "The hell you are speaking about" The voice seemed familiar but where did I hear it? I was about to interrogate when the car suddenly stops at the road side. "Why did you stop!"

My face went from irritation to pale, but I quickly composed myself as I glare at the man who was grinning as if he saw his favourite toy.

"Hey, Beautiful. Missed me?"

"YOU!" He smirked waving like a child, while I tried hard to not to lean an punch him. I closed my eyes, taking in deep breathes 1, 2, 3. Yes, count like that. Kyungsoo calm down. You can't show him your true emotions. You must calm down. Just as you practiced.

"How the hell did you get here. Where is the driver?"

Once I was back to my normal state, I asked him,  looking straight towards his annoyingly handsome face. If he can act as a axxhole than even I can act a bitxh.