CH 46.

Thankyou for 15k Read ! 🌹

Author's Pov : 

Somewhere inside four walls : 

Luhan sighed, rubbing his forehead for the umpteenth time. The clock hands were ticking slowly but the time was running fast. He stared at the screen before him, the target on the screen was moving but all he could do right now was sit and observe. 

His seniors are quiet patient people but Luhan was not as patient as them but he was trying to sit in one place and calm his heart rate down. He was trying to not fidget in his place nor was he trying to curse loudly. 

"You can just say it '' A new voice murmured amusingly as his eyes boreholes in the same screen as Luhan. "No one is here beside us anyways" 

 Luhan frowned, pinching his brows together, seeming to get even more annoyed at the older's collected self.  "How can you be so calm? Is it that you don't care or just avoiding it" 

Kris huffs, a chuckle barely escaping his lips. When the younger didn't receive an answer his frown deepened while Kris clicked his tongue, the low sound annoying Luhan even more who slumps lower in his chair. 

"Expecting me to answer is something you shouldn't expect" Kris murmurs, letting his lips grace into a crooked smile. "I will make an exception towards you though. Sometimes, it's not us ...who don't care, or we just try to avoid it. There is a third path as well" 

Luhan struggles to roll his eyes but fails. "Third Path. What is that now?"

Kris reaches forward, his palm hovering over the mouse as he moves it, his voice close yet far. "The third path…. Think for yourself?" 

       ❤❤❤❤

Somewhere inside an Office : 

"I'm not questioning you, but this is just me being my curious self" Lie.

 Kim Minseok knows that he was not making sense at all. He was a senior officer clad in black from head to toe, sits erectly. His outfit was one of those agents who are prim and proper about their looks. 

He smiles, sipping the last of his tea before placing the cup down. His smile was so blinding, the people before him couldn't meet his eyes, seeming to find the furniture more interesting. 

Agent Kim Minseok doesn't mind though, he just sits with a manner, taking all his pleasure questioning the couple. "Won't you help this curious one Mr and Mrs. Byun. I'm of course here to help. My friend here…" Minseok peaks a slight glance towards Junmyeon who nods. "warned me that I should be on my best behaviour. I shouldn't scare anyone with my position. If you cooperate it would be better for both the parties'' Smiling speeshily Minseok lowered his voice as he heard his friend sighing beside him. "Don't you think…?" 

Mr. Byun shares a somewhat defeated look with his wife, breathing briefly his fist clenches and unclenches time to time over his lap. He starts to speak a bit of hesitation still present. "It was confidential, I don't know how you got the info but you are agents so I guess it is possible. Park Shin Joo was our friend, I could only do as much. None of my sons have any idea about this …especially Baekhyun" 

Junmyeon's smile dims as he noticed the slight drop of sweat over the couples forehead. He simply nods lips moved on their own accord. "You helped Park Shin Joo find his son, even helped him to escape from the clutches of the dangerous party, Great...Acceptable" Minseok grins yet it didn't help anyone to calm down and relax. "As clearly stated in the reports I've in hand it also says that your young son Baekhyun was quite fond of this child...Park Chanyeol. Hmm, Why hide it from your son? Anything special.. or is their another confession"