CH 33.

Dedicating this Chapter to all my readers who vote and comment on my every Chapter.  I can't express how happy I feel when I read your comments. It's makes my Day. So Thankyou ❤

Hold On this is gonna be the longest Chapter 🌹

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Baekhyun's Pov : 

"You sure, this is the correct address Sir?"

I was snapped out of my thoughts, as the voice of the cab driver rang in my ears. I ignored his questioning eyes as he kept throwing glances towards me and the house and asking me too many times if we were at the right location. 

Keeping my mouth shut I paid him the fare and left the warmth of the cab to embrace the chilly winter air of the evening. It was late and maybe not the right time for me to be here. I inhaled a lungful of air to calm my nerves down while my hands on the jacket tightened. 

I glanced at the sky and soon enough the yellow-colored glow was slowly disappearing behind the gloomy darkness of the clouds. It won't be long until the night takes over. 

Not even sparing a glance at the car that soon disappeared around the corner I walked inside the property, the dry fallen leaves crunching under my shoes with each step I took.

Old would be an understatement because the house I was looking at would be more like a discarded structure. The cream-colored building was turning yellow but the foundation seemed good enough to stand for a few more years. The creepier part was there was no soul in sight nor any network poles as if the place was specially made for someone who wanted nothing to do with the world. The atmosphere was even duller as my eyes drank in the hollowness of the place. 

The wind howled even more, while the tempo of my heart started to pick up. I wasn't afraid but something around here doesn't feel welcoming. 

Ignoring the negative emotions I glanced around once more to confirm if there was really no one and when I didn't catch a soul I clenched my hands tighter while making my way towards the house. 

The wooden stairs creaked as I stepped on them one by one. My fingers hovered over the doorknob and twisted it only to find it locked confusing me even more. 

"Who are you?" 

I jumped clutching the place where my heart is as someone spoke just behind me. The voice was so deep that I almost yelled out loud. Quickly turning around I took a step back as a man in his late 40s came into my sight. His dark eyes took in my appearance while I did the same. He was wearing a simple brown sweater with black pants and worn out shoes. His hairs were just above his neck while the left side of his ear was pierced. He has a brown bag in his hand which I'm sure to include the smell of fresh bread that hit my nostrils and the small container which I guess has tea or coffee whatever suite his taste.