Saving Eevee

"Help someone" Eevee cried out as he's pulled into the bushes and smooching sounds are heard with the furball whimpering and struggling to get free along with Sylveon laughing and giggling happily.

At last Eevee was all hers now its kissy face time.

"Mmmmmm MOMMY MMMMMM HELP ME MMMMMM Stop kissing my face mmmmmmm Sylveon mmmmmm"

——-

"MOMMY MMMMMM HELP ME MMMMMM"

"EEVEE?!!!!!!!"

The sound of glass shattering and a worried mother dash out of the kitchen, ignoring Leafeon complaint of Espeon breaking her dishes.

Outside she runs pass Flareon whose standing on the box looking into the trash can, trying to find something he lost.

"Where is that mouse"

The psychic type bumps into the fire type which sends him careening into the trash can as it tips over and begins rolling down the hill.

"Oh no, not the junkyard, NOT AAAAAAGGGGGGGGAAAAINNNNNN" Flareon scream as the trash can rolls all the way to the junkyard.

When it hits a large pile, some of the smelly garbage lands on Flareon completely covering him in smelly garbage with another pile landing on top of him.

——

"Help someone" Glaceon ears perked up recognizing that voice as it was Eevee.

She look out her window from the second floor and saw Sylveon pull the furball into the bushes. Her eyes widen and she makes a mad dash out of her room as she wore her cleaning dress still.

"Hi Glaceon" Jolteon said as she ran pass him not saying a word and sprints down the stairs heading outside.

He lower his head in hurt and slowly drags himself back to his room.

——-

Sounds of kissing were heard in the kitchen as Leafeon held Vaporeon closer to her since the two of them were trying to balance on standing on there hind legs. It wasn't going very well but that didn't matter as they makeout faster not wanting to let go of each other even though pieces of glass were on the floor.

"Mmmmm I love you Leafeon"

"Mmmm I love you too-!"

"Help someone" Eevee voice cry's for help.

"Eevee!"

Vaporeon pulls away catching his breath and looks at Leafeon.

"What about Eevee?"

Leafeon pushes Vaporeon and sprints out the door Espeon went out while ignoring Vaporeon scream since he had landed on pieces of small glass.

"My paw" he whimpers looking at the tiny piece glass in his paw and it wasn't very deep in.

——-
"Let me go Sylveon mmmmph" Eevee cried out in a muffle squeak.

"Never mmmmmph" Sylveon said in the bushes smooching the furball face more.

"SYLVEON" three angry female voices said in union

Her ears perk up as she could hear running in the grass heading towards the bushes.

"MOMMY HELP ME"

Espeon, Glaceon and Leafeon ran side by side towards the bush leaping inside and a big major cloudfight starts with Eevee slowly sneaking away as the three girls start fighting Sylveon but it eventually turns into a four way fight.

"OWOW Espy, OW AGH why are you OW HITTIBG ME AAAH AAAH" Sylveon cried out in the cloudfight as she fights her back

"You know why oof" she growls attacking the fairy type in the cloudfight.

"OW OW aaaaagh AAAAH GLACEON WHY ARE YOU HITTING ME OW" Leafeon cried out while fighting Sylveon and Glaceon

"I'm trying to OW save Eevee Ow AAAH MMMPH"

Her muzzle turn red for a moment  in shock the moment Espeon collided into her but Leafeon wacks the ice type with her tail.

As the fight happens, Eevee manages to sneak out of the bushes since his face is covered with kissy faces. And he runs for the house

"Come back here OW EEVEE OW OWOW AAAHH Espeon OW what are you MMMMMMPH"

Her lips were cover up quickly by Espeons as she hits Glaceon with her tail and Leafeon with her paw.

Eevee makes it back into the house safely before closing the door and locking it.

The cloudfight continues in the bushes as paws and tails flail around before the cloudfight itself moves over to the shed in the backyard.

Once it enters, the door closes shut and locks tightly as Espeon, Glaceon, Leafeon and Sylveon continue there big fight in the shed with fur flying everywhere.