Ribbons pt. 2

His eyes widen as he slowly backs up to the end of his bed completely trapped with no way out since he knew Sylveon had those ribbon feelers she can use to wrap around him and pull him towards her.

"S-Sylveon w-what I-is you wanna talk to me about?" Eevee whines as his ears flatten on his head watching her get closer to him.

"Oh you know, just wanna know how your doing right?" Sylveon slyfully smiles as she leans her face closer and nuzzles his nose before kissing his cheek.

A small blush appeared on his muzzle with his ears perked up a little.

"I-I'm o-okay, j-just got back from b-being smooched by Leafeon a few minutes ago when I went to go see what she was doing" He stutters to her still blushing.

"I see"

Her ribbon feelers wrapped around Eevee pulling him into her arms as she gives him a hug.

"S-Sylveon w-what a-Are y-you doing?" Eevee asked again blushing even worse than before worried she was plotting some affection towards him.

"Hugging you dear, that's all I'm doing"

He begins squirm to get free whimpering not wanting more affection since he's already receive enough attention lately.

"I-I d-don't b-believe you"

"Oh honey you can trust me" Sylveon giggles happily keeping Eevee in the hug as she on purpose leans forward on him before falling on top of Eevee.

Eevee yipes holding tightly onto Sylveon bodywhen she had fell on top of him proving that she was up to something. He squirms to get free but she was so heavy that he whines, wanting to get free and not wanting to be part of whatever game Sylveon had planned for him.

"Someone...help please..."

She had heard Eevee calling for help and slyfully smiles lifting her chest from his face so that she wouldn't have to suffocate him.

"Why are calling for help Eevee?" Sylveon asked curiously as she gently kisses his nose.

"C-cause y-your up to something Sylveon and i don't wanna be apart of it" Eevee replied blushing some more as he squirms to get free looking desperate and adorable in front of Sylveon which she found very cute.

"No I'm not" she told him with a slyful smile.

"Yes you are...I-I d-don't w-want t-to be a-a p-part of it...someone help me...please"

"I'll help you Eevee" Sylveon replies with a giggle as she firmly keeps him pinned on the bed gently giving his cheek another kiss.

"N-No y-you won't...get off of me please"

"No"

"W-why?"

"You know why"

"N-No I-I d-don't know why"

"You'll know why right now"

"W-What d-do you mean?"

She slyfully grins before closing her eyes and starts smooching all over Eevee face with her lips giving the attention she wanted to give him despite Eevee not wanting anymore affection but he wasn't strong enough to get Sylveon off of him.

"N-No mmmmph p-please S-Sylveon n-no d-don't mmmmph mmmmph...I-I d-don't want anymmmmmmp more affection Mmmmmh Mpppphh...stop please....mmmmmmph mmmmph Help Someone Mmmmmmph Help me MMMMMMPH MMMMMMPH MMMMMM MMMM help mmmph"

Sylveon continues smooching all over Eevee face purring happily but was also surprised he wasn't yelling loud enough for help. She shrugged it off and continues smooching all over Eevee face giving him lots of attention and affection despite Eevee pleas not being loud enough.

"Help me...Someone Mmmmmph Help mmmmmm"

No one could hear Eevee as Sylveon keeps smooching all over his face and firmly keeping him pinned giving him so much attention and affection.