Cold

"But Espeon, why do I have to sit in the corner of the living room?" Eevee pouted as he was carried by the scruff of his neck in Espeon mouth.

"Because I don't need you causing anybody any more trouble today...plus I don't need...Umbreon yelling at you..."she sighs knowing Umbreon was going to ask Her, why Eevee drew on his face.

He was so close at sneaking away that he wasn't expecting to see Espeon in front of Sylveon bedroom door. Knowing he would probably be in trouble, he tried talking his way out of it but was picked up by the scruff of his neck a minute after he came out of the room and carried to the corner.

Setting him down gently in the corner of the living room next to the tv and chair, the Psychic pokemon turns around and walks to the den "now you stay there for thirty minutes Eevee and then you can come out of the corner" she sternly asked disappearing around the corner into the den

His ears lowered knowing he would probably be in more big trouble when Umbreon finds out and he curls up onto the floor closing his eyes wondering what sort of punishment he will be receiving from him

Hearing a door slam upstairs figuring it was Umbreon, Eevee quickly hides underneath the chair since he was able to fit through and stays hidden hearing footsteps march down the stairs.

"WHERE IS HE?" A voice rumbled through the whole house as footsteps march across the living room and Eevee manage to get a good look to see it was Umbreon who still had the drawings on his face.

He quietly stays hidden not saying a word as his heart begins beating not wanting to give away his position as the look on Umbreon face scared him.

More footsteps were heard running down the stairs and into the living room and this time it was Sylveon who apparently has wash the drawings off her face and uses her feelers to wrap around Umbreon pulling her towards him

"Umbre, relax dear, I'm sure he didn't mean it on purpose" Sylveon said in a soft soothing tone as she wraps her front arm legs around his neck to get him to calm down.

He slowly catches his breath trying to calm down since he was so mad when he found pictures drawn on his face when he was sleeping and easily knew it was Eevee that drew on him.

"Why did Eevee do that Sylveon and why didn't you wake me to tell me he was In your bedroom" Umbreon asked as he turn to face her still catching his breath and looks into her eyes to see how beautiful they were.

"He was probably just being a little silly Umbre, you don't need to blow up on him over a small issue"

"Well i...i...Your right...I just need to...calm down...and have a word with Eevee" Umbreon smiles at Sylveon as he nuzzles her who nuzzles him back with a smile.

The young kit stays hidden watching the two nuzzle each other.

"Alright lets go clean you up with the wash rag" Sylveon says as she leads Umbreon back upstairs to wash the drawings off his face.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Eevee slowly pokes his head out from underneath the chair and begins to wiggle his fluffy furry body to get free but was stuck.

"No, come on I don't want to be stuck underneath this chair" Eevee whimpered trying very hard to get free.

He even try's to lift the chair off of himself by standing but couldn't even move an inch not stand since it was very heavy.

His ears lowered a little as he whimpers trying desperately to get out from underneath the chair since it was his backhand keeping him from getting free. If only someone was there to hear his whimpering and help him.

"Help...someone help me...please, don't make me scream"

No one heard his plea in the house since everyone else was busy doing something. Heck even Espeon couldn't hear him since she was busy helping Leafeon make another salad for dinner.

"Last Chance....Flareon"

Flareon was in his room grumbling to get free from his closet.

"Leafeon,"

Leafeon was still in the kitchen with Espeon making another salad and chatting with her.

"Sylveon"

Sylveon was upstairs cleaning Umbreon face with a rag.

"Glaceon...Jolteon...Vaporeon"

His ears lowered sadly that no one was hearing him as he wonders if they forgot him.

"CAN ANYONE HEAR ME" He screamed very loud since that was his last resort

"PIPE DOWN EEVEE AND USE YOUR INDOOR VOICE" Flareon voice boomed from his bedroom.

"NO NOT UNTIL SOMEONE GETS ME OUT FROM UNDERNEATH THIS CHAIR CAUSE I'M STUCK

"WELL THEN IF YOUR STUCK UNDERNEATH THE CHAIR SERVES YOU RIGHT"

That last comment really hurt Eevee and his ears droop before burying his face into his front legs arms as he starts to sob.

"Please...I just want too...to get out from underneath this chair...please" he cried.

The sound of crying in the living room can be heard from the kitchen as Espeon ears perked up.

"Eevee"

She dropped everything she was doing in the kitchen and dashed to the living room in a hurry, ignoring Leafeon screams about the salad being ruined for the second time.