Fun Time pt. 3

Umbreon is dragged out of the bedroom by Espeon leaving Glaceon and Jolteon alone together in the room.

The two Eeveelutions go to the middle of the bed and sit next together staring at the wall unsure what to say too each other. Like what could they say to each other, Glaceon was still a little worried if Jolteon hated her still from the beating she gave him at the movie theater. Seems reckless to her now that she did it and completely regrets doing it.

Ugh something should be said instead of just staring at this wall.

"How do I look?" Glaceon said glancing her eyes over at Jolteon only to blush abit to see him staring at her with his eyes examining her.

"You look very cute" he replied only for Glaceon to hit him on the cheek but not to hard.

"Your not helping" Glaceon cried out as she buried her face into a pillow blushing very red from the sudden comment as she didn't expect Jolteon to say that too her.

He rubs his cheek as it hurt abit and his ears drooping abit. Why did Glaceon hit him so suddenly? All he said that she's very cute maybe she's never thought of herself of being very cute.

"Maybe I need to do something totally drastic to get her to see that she's very cute" Jokteon thought to himself rubbing the back of his neck looking away abit while blushing.

It's the only thing he could think of since there's nothing else that he could come up with. So reaching over with a paw, he place it on her shoulder.

Glaceon shrugged it away but Jolteon place it back on tapping her shoulder lots of times to get her attention. She keeps shrugging his paw away while he taps his shoulder.

Finally it got to the point of annoyance that Glaceon rolled over to face Jolteon only for there lips to connect together on impact and Jolteon wrapping his paws around her neck leaning in on her.

The ice type muzzle turned very red that she didn't know what to do as this caught her off guard. Jolteon took advantage of this and rolls the two of them off the bed together as a moan follow by a whimper escapes Glaceon lips.

"No mmmmmmph Jolteon mmmm wait mmmmm"

Glaceon whines struggling to get free as her muzzle turns a very tamato red from the sudden kisses she's receiving.

"I-I c-can't...I'm n-not ready for 'Another' makeout session tonight" she whines struggling to get free.

Jolteon kisses her more deeply as her ears droop abit.

"Please mmmm forgive me mmmm Jolteon mmmm"

Jolteon ears perked up as sudden coldness wash over his whole body.

A minute of silence pass before Glaceon gently pushes Jolteon off of her with a clunk being heard. She sighs as she got up adjusting the dress she's wearing and looks at him frozen up but not completely, just stuck.

"G-Glaceon w-why?"

"This was all...Espeon idea"

"Espeon?"

Glaceon didn't say anything and left the room as her ears droop sadly while passing by a young cheerful furball on the stairs.

That furball was on there way to the kitchen and nothing will stop them from getting the cookies they need to eat.

The ice type sighs sadly as she reaches her bedroom and slams the door loudly before locking it.

"I-I j-just can't yet...not after when 'she' showed me at the rest stop earlier" she replied to herself blushing abit before climbing into her bed and buried her face into the pillow.