Help and Smooching

"THREE"

All the Eeveelution hold onto each other and pull at the same time trying to get the cookie jar off Jolteon head since it's been stuck there all night.

"OW, you guys are pulling too hard" Jolteon whines really wanting to get free.

"Well it's a very tight Situation Jolteon" Espeon said sighing, as she's still wearing the dress from last night and even Glaceon, Sylveon and Leafeon were wearing their costume dresses too.

"If you bought a bigger cookie jar maybe I wouldn't have my head stuck in here" he stated

She rolls her eyes and motions the others to pull once again.

"Okay, on three...THREE" she yells as they pull yet again

"OW"

That cookie jar was definitely on very tight just how did he get in there was the question, but there's no way he's telling them since a furball ate the cookies but no one knows who it is yet even Jolteon.

All the eeveelutions try to come with different ideas but none dare even try it. There's one alternative one of them suggested earlier but Espeon wasn't going to try it.

"Why not put butter and soap all over his neck it might be able to get his head free" Vaporeon suggested as he's next to Flareon whose eyeing Sylveon and Espeon, they certainly do look beautiful.

"That might do...!" Espeon suggest said outloud before notice Flareon staring at her and goes over to him "you staring at me and Sylveon again?"

His muzzle turn red and he runs out of the room with Espeon and Sylveon chasing as Jolteon sighs in frustration.

"Guys, HELP ME OUT HERE"

The Eeveelutions look at each other and shrug leaving Jolteon to his fate.

"Oh sure that's right, leave me to suffocate...Glaceon where are you? can you help me please?"

Glaceon hears him but didn't go help Jolteon since she needed to get out of the dress...although she had to admit, she really did look beautiful.

"Someone anyone HELP ME"

Trotting sounds were heard as Eevee ran into the room.

"Jolteon are you okay?" He asked standing in front of him.

"Eevee? Oh thank Arceus, your here" he said leaping out to him but misses cause of the jar on his head.

Eevee pokes the jar with his paw and starts pushing on it.

"It's tight"

"I know, look I need you to call for help it's an emergency"

Eevee ears perk up as his tail wag happily at hearing that as he had a great idea.

"Okay Jolteon, I'll call for help" He happily says and runs to the phone in the kitchen.

He sighs in relief not knowing what trouble he's letting Eevee get into now.

———

"Waitwaitwaitwait, I don't need to go too the hospital just because of this large cut on my head" Jolteon panic as he's on the stroller and put into the ambulance as his head is finally free from the jar but a large bandage is wrapped around since the cut is very large "EEVEE, WHY DID YOU DIAL NINE ONE ONE?"

"Okay, He's loaded in" one of the Pokémon said tapping there paws onto the vehicle with the doors closing.

"NO STOP I DON'T NEED A RIDE IN THE AMBULANCE, GLACEON, ESPEON, SYLVEON, LEAFEON? HELP ME"

His cries for help were ignore and Jolteon taken to the hospital for the operation

"Bye Jolteon see you in a few days" Eevee happily said before trotting back inside.

As he passes by the bushes in front of the house, ribbon feelers suddenly wrap around his fuzzy body and pull him into the bushes completely surprising him.

"No stop wait please n-no mmmmph mmm mmmm stop it mmmmm mmmm I don't want mmmmph mmmmph  mmmmmm stop no mmmmmm mmmmi don't need affection mmmmm mmmmm please No mmmm mommy help me mmmm mmm"

Eevee whines as lip mark are all over his face and paws are wrapped around him nuzzling his cheek.

"Sylveon why are you smooching my mmmmmmm face mmmm again mmmm"

"Cause your so mmmmm cute mmmm" she whisper in his ear soothingly

His ears perked up while blushing very red and Sylveon wraps her ribbon feeler around him pulling him more closer as she lays on top of him.

"Please don't Sylveon" Eevee whines struggling to get free but his pleas were ignored as she hugs him happily before taking him to the backyard.

"Nooooooo, help me please someone"