Getting Ready for Dinner Pt. 2

Leafeon sat in the kitchen watching the Pizza cook in the oven, tonight dinner would be just for Umbreon and herself.

"Easy to make pizza, just put it in the oven and bake it at the right temperature...just me and him"

Her tail began to wag as her mind drift off to last night on New Years Eve. That was such a wonderful time the two of them had together.

Both of them on the floor, lip locking and holding each other in each other paws. She wish they can do it again.

She sighs loudly enough for Umbreon to walk into the kitchen and wrap his paws around Leafeon from behind pulling her away from the oven.

"What's for dinner Leafia?" He whisper in her ear soothingly making the grass Eeveelution shudder in happiness.

"Pizza"

"Sounds delicious"

"I know and it's just you and me having it together Umbre"

"You gonna share the pizza with me Leafia?"

"Maaaybe if you can convince me somehow on why I should share it with you?" She smirk looking over her shoulder at him before he turns her around to face him.

He lean forward giving Leafeon a kiss on the lips which she happily returns.

They wrap their paws around each other and begin another makeout session together holding each other close and never separating the kiss as their tongue slide into each other mouth.

Leafeon moans happily as her tail wags happily as well. She leans her full body forward as she wants to be on top of Umbreon this time but he leans forward since he wants to be on top of Leafeon.

Both Eeveelutions continue to makeout together in the kitchen holding each other more closer as the other one tries to be the one on top but neither of them back down.

Leafeon deepen the kiss while her tail move behind Umbreon wrapping around his tail as she struggle to get on her hind paws.

"Let mmmmm me be on mmmm top Umbre mmmmm" she playfully pout in the kiss

"Never mmmm I'm gonna be on mmmm top of mmmmm you mmmm Leafia mmmm" He playfully pouts too rubbing her back with his paw.

"Don't make me get mmmmm get rough mmmm mmm"

"Bring mmmmmm it on mmmmm Leafia mmmm" Umbreon taunted while their kissing got rougher.

Leafeon moves her body to the side and the two of them roll around in the kitchen still kissing and struggling to pin the other on their back.

——-

Sylveon finish combing her fur with the comb before setting it on the sink and looks at herself in the mirror.

She's all ready to go.

"Vappy, I'm ready" she chirp happily walking out of the bathroom and over to Vaporeon whose on the bed watching tv.

Looking over at Sylveon he did notice her fur is all nice and more softer now after cleaning up.

"Okay, lets head to the hotel restaurant so we don't keep the others waiting"

Turning off the tv he jumps off the bed and heads over with Sylveon walking next to him and her tail wrapping around his tail.

Sylveon opens the door with her ribbon feelers and they proceed into the hall as the door closes behind them.

"This is gonna be a great dinner tonight Vappy" Sylveon said laying her head up on him.

"Yeah it definitely will be" Vaporeon replied as they head to the elevator.

After getting in the elevator, proceeding down to the main floor and getting off the elevator they proceed to the restaurant.

Sylveon gently nuzzles Vaporeon very gently who looks at her wondering why she's doing that.

"So Sylveon..." he said getting her attention "...what's with the affection all of a sudden?"

"What do you mean?" She ask looking at Vaporeon.

He looks back at her.

"Well, first you nuzzle my nose before pulling me into the shower to wash me, gave me a kiss on the nose and threaten to kiss me on the lips if I-I didn't scrub your body and now your tail wrap around mine as your nuzzling me again"

She smiles at him and continue the nuzzling leaning close to his ear.

"Well, you were staring me while we were on the couch" Sylveon whisper soothingly in his ear
Making him blush a little bit.

Sylveon leans on Vaporeon some more.

"W-well you d-do look very uh pretty and cute too" He honestly said before realizing what he said making himself blush even more.

Hearing that she fully leans on him making the two of them fall to the floor and Sylveon climbing on top of Vaporeon staring directly into his eyes.

"You really mean that?"

He looks back into Sylveon eyes as his blush got a bit more darker.

"Well yeah, p-plus y-your eyes a-are cute too"

Her lips form into a smile and she slowly leans her face down towards Vaporeon.

"Oh Arceus is she gonna kiss me now?" He thought preparing for a kiss to the lips.

He moves his head over only for Sylveon to move hers to reestablish eye contact as her face got more and more closer.

Moving his head over again to the other side, he notice a brown furball running over to them before Sylveon block his sight unaware of the surprise attack she's going to receive.

And receive she did as Eevee tackles into Sylveon into her side with enough force to roll her off Vaporeon.

"Take that ribbon monster" Eevee proudly said sitting proudly on top of Vaporeon.

He sighs in relief but looks over at Sylveon whose slowly getting up in annoyance glaring at Eevee.

"I guess someone needs some punishment" she grin moving a ribbon feelers towards Eevee who easily dodge it and dodge another one only for two others to wrap around his fuzzy tail bringing him over to her.

"No don't, please no kissy face"

Sylveon brings Eevee over to her and hugs him as he wiggles to get free.

"Uh Sylveon maybe you shouldn't smooch his face since you'll probably end up in another fight with Espeon" Vaporeon said only to receive a kiss to the nose by her making him blush again.

"I know but just to make sure.."

"S-Sylveon don't please...I-I don't want to see you get hurt by her..."

Eevee wiggles more to get free and tried hitting Sylveon with a paw too but she move his paw aside getting closer to Vaporeon personal space.

"Your concern for my well being Vappy?"

He nods his head before realizing what he did causing him to blush scarlet red.

A soft smile forms on her lips and she sets Eevee down on the ground but not before giving him a big smooch to the cheek causing the furball to run back into the hotel restaurant.

She then turns her attention to Vaporeon getting closer into his personal space and press their noses together seeing his cheeks turn tomato red while looking directly into his eyes.

"That's very sweet of you" she replied kissing Vaporeon nose.

"Y-Yeah y-your w-welcome Sylveon, um s-shouldn't we head I-inside?"

Nodding her head she wrap her tail around Vaporeon tail again and both Eeveelutions head into the restaurant.