Can't Sleep Pt.3

His tail wags happily, watching his mother scoop up ice cream into the bowls just for the two of them. He could hear his mother humming a tune and it sounds very nice. This would be a great night, Mom and him eating ice cream together late at night.

After finishing scooping up the ice cream and putting it back in the freezer, she brought the bowls over too the table and took her seat next too Eevee setting the bowl in front of him and kisses his forehead.

"Mommy, what were you and Sylveon doing outside earlier today?" Eevee asked curiously eating his ice cream.

Espeon narrows her eyes away looking out the window towards the bushes trying to come up with an answer while starting to remember again what She and Sylveon did in the bushes. A small smile forms on her lips and she sighs happily not even noticing her tail was wagging.

He saw her tail wagging and tilts his head even more curiously now.

"Mom"

"Yes Eevee?" She asked looking back at Eevee out gently pawing her nose for attention with his paw.

"What were you and Sylveon doing in the bushes?" He asked again

She looks away from Eevee not wanting to tell him what happen in the bushes with Sylveon since it would be very difficult to explain to her son.

Before she could speak up the door to the kitchen open up and in walk Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Glaceon And Leafeon.

"Home sweet home" Leafeon said happily closing the door behind her as Glaceon rolls her eyes and saw that Espeon and Eevee were at the kitchen table.

She sighs facepawing herself and goes to them while Vaporeon sighs looking at a piece of paper in his paws as Jolteon goes to the kitchen seeing that Eevee was up and nuzzles him

"Hey Espeon" Glaceon greeted her friend who got startled hearing voice and falls out of her chair. She goes over to check if she was alright while Flareon looks over at Eevee nuzzling Jolteon and sighs looking over at Leafeon standing next to him and moves over abit.

Leafeon gets closer to his side and hugs him as Vaporeon goes over to Glaceon and Espeon setting the paper on the table.

"What's Eevee doing up?" He asked looking at him eating the ice cream before looking at Espeon who got up clutching her head and looks pass Vaporeon seeing Leafeon hug Flareon.

"I couldn't sleep and neither could Eevee sooo...we decided to have ice cream together" she said with a fake smile to Vaporeon then looks over at Glaceon, none of them knew what happen earlier during the day.

Eevee look over at Flareon and smiles abit as an idea forms in his head. He takes the spoon and throws it at Flareon.

The spoon misses Flareon but there was abit of ice cream on it that it got on his cheek.

"Seriously Eevee?" Flareon glared over at the child but receives a lick to the cheek by Leafeon. His muzzle turn a little bit red when he looked at her.

"Really Leafeon?"

"Yup, ice cream tastes really good" she smiles proudly only to recieve a bowl of ice cream to the face by Jolteon.

The bowl drop to the floor and she turns over to glare at Jolteon who was smiling as Eevee was laughing. The bowl that Jolteon threw at Leafeon had been Eevees ice cream bowl.