Dinner pt. 3

The sound of the stairs creaking were heard coming down. Sylveon cheeks were still red from what happened earlier with Leafeon and she was going to have a nice chat with Umbreon for not helping her.

She notice Eevee running up the stairs passing by her but didn't speak to him. Once she reach the bottom step she notice Espeon pass by her and stomp up the stairs.

"Eevee Wait" she heard Espeon voice but ignored her and went over to Umbreon who was pulling the pasta bowl out of his face.

"I swear it seems something dramatic always happens at the dinner table ever other evening" Umbreon said to himself.

"Your darn right there does" Sylveon replied to him getting his attention.

His eyes widen and he looks over to see Sylveon walking over to him with a glare and her cheeks puffed out still red.

"H-Hey Sylveon w-what Are y-you doing here?" He asked sheepishly scooting backwards.

With her ribbons swaying as she walked towards him, she got straight to the point.

"Why didn't you help me?"

"Help you with what?" Umbreon asked sounding a little confused on what she meant by 'help'

"By not stopping Espeon from getting Leafeon and I to forcefully hug each and...you know what I'm talking" She gritted her teeth with her muzzle turning a darker shaded red not wanting to finish her sentence since it was too embarrassing.

"And what?" Umbreon smile a little seeing Sylveon blushing

"And nothing" she growled a little bit at him

"Awww Why don't you wanna tell me"

She wasn't going to answer him that and gets closer to him while growling.

"Why didn't you help me?" She asked him again a little more serious.

"Cause I was enjoying the entertainment since not much goes on around here with the others at work" Umbreon replies to her giving Sylveon his answer.

"I doubt that.."

She narrowed her eyes away from him glancing over to the basement stairs before looking back at Umbreon.

"Sylveon?"

She smirked at with a wide grin then starts by wrapping her feelers around Umbreon, ties him up  and starts walking towards the stairs.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Down to the basement to teach you a lesson for not helping me" Sylveon simply said as she drags the tied up Umbreon down the stairs.

"Ow OW"

Whimpering was heard but ignored with him being dragged to the bottom of the stairs, down the hallway and over too a closet.

"Sylveon Wait, not the closet please, not again please" Umbreon whimpered struggling to get free but Sylveon kept a strong grip on him gritting her teeth as she pulls as hard as she can to get him into the closet with her.

"Your coming into the closet with me...and your going to get it...for not helping me...stop struggling" she growled while pulling him into the closet as she uses her remaining feeler ribbon to lock the closet knob from the inside.

"But I don't want to go in the closet," he whimpered desperately trying to get free "Nooooooooooo HELP" he cried out as Sylveon fully pulls him into the closet and closes the door

"Now your gonna get hun" She smirked as she tackles Umbreon.

"No wait AAAAAAGH"

The sounds of smooching were heard from inside the closet as it sounds like Sylveon was attacking Umbreon with kisses. It was a complete mystery on what was going in there.

"NOOOOOOOOO"

"YEEEEEEEESSSSSS"

The smooching sounds continues along with Umbreon pleas for mercy with giggling coming from Sylveon from inside the closet.