Hanging out Pt. 2

A yawn was heard coming down the hallway as Espeon was up and walking while rubbing one of her eyes. She certainly was tired and sleepy plus concern.

"I better go check on my son, I can't sense him in his bedroom"

When she reach Eevee bedroom she saw he wasn't in his bed before letting out a sigh.

"He's probably downstairs in the kitchen again getting a midnight snack" she thought to herself while heading downstairs to the kitchen

When she got down to the kitchen Eevee was nowhere to be seen, a frustrating sigh escapes her lips and she try's to sense Eevee life signs nearby and of course she was able to locate him along with another life sign that was with him.

"What is he doing up this late at night?" She thought to herself before heading outside to where Eevee was.
——————————
"Eevee look at me"

"Nope, never" Eevee replied keeping his face buried in the grass not looking at Umbreon.

"Do you want me to get into your head again?" He threaten him though not truly meaning it.

"I like to see you try" Eevee dared Umbreon trying to see if he would truly do that.

A groan escapes Umbreon throat while face pawing himself seeing that Eevee was being a little difficult, he really didn't want to get in his head again.

"Eevee please"

"No I know you wanna hurt me"

"Damn it Eevee will you please look at me" Umbreon replies with a small growl and rolls Eevee over onto his back but sees his eyes were close.

"Your gonna have to open my eyes for me too look at you" Eevee reply daring Umbreon to try.

Sighing, he simply reach over with his paw touching Eevee right eyelid and lifts it up "hello there" he smile at him

"Hey that's cheating" Eevee pouted while opening his other eye and Umbreon lets go of Eevee eyelid

It was very quiet for the two of them outside with only a chill breeze in the air since the other Eeveelutions were all asleep in the house except them and one other who snuck outside hiding in the bushes watching Umbreon and Eevee.

"Alright what's going on here?"

Eevee ears lowered sadly while looking at Umbreon "please D-Umbreon...don't hurt me, I'm sorry if I gave you, and everyone a headache the other day...I just wanna have some fun...everyone is so busy in the house...that no one has any time to have fun with me anymore" He replied sadly.

Seeing the look in Eevee eyes made Umbreon shake his head with a sigh escaping his lips before putting a paw on his head gently petting him between the ears.

"I know what you mean Eevee"