Garden kisses

It's a nice and early morning out in the backyard of the house as Leafeon was outside tending to her vegetable. She was humming to herself a nice tune that she thought of recently. It was such a nice and beautiful day for her to be outside and enjoy the fresh air.

"Leafeooooooon" a cheerful voice said outloud that was coming over to her.

She facepaws herself.

"So much for a morning to myself" She though to herself while sighing as she looks over and sees Eevee coming over to her.

She smiled to herself seeing how cheerful and happy he was.

"Morning Eevee" Leafeon replied as she goes over to Eevee and nuzzles heads with him "sleep well last night?"

"Last night? Ummmm y-yeah I did" Eevee said trying too sound happy but a small tint of red appeared on his muzzle before he looked away.

Leafeon tilted her head but shrugged it off figuring it wasn't important to ask Eevee on why he was blushing before turning back to her garden with Eevee looking back at her and he goes to her side.

"Leafeon, what are you doing out here in your garden this early in the morning?" Eevee asked curiously

"Picking some vegetables for tonight's dinner since last night was a disaster" Leafeon said not forgetting what had nearly happen between her and Sylveon, it was mostly Umbreon fault.

"Oh, you mean when you two were floating in the air above the table and giving each other a hug?" Eevee replied wagging his tail happily.

"Yes, that Eevee" She facepaws herself nearly forgetting Eevee had been at the table last night seeing the whole thing happen

"Why Was Umbreon Trying to get you and Sylveon to hug each other? Was Sylveon and you in a big fight that no one knows about? Are you planning on hanging out with Sylveon more to patch things up? Is Umbreon mmmpph"

Leafeon had put a paw on his mouth to get him to stop asking question while she looks at Eevee seeing his fur was so fluffy and nice as it blew in the wind.

"Eevee, your asking to many questions" she said taking her paw off his mouth

"But I wanna know your answers, pllllease" he whined giving Leafeon puppy eyes

"Well I'm not answering them"

She kept her eyes on Eevee looking at him and examining him, she can tell he was too curious about what happen last night.

"But why"

"Cause I don't want too"

"But"

"The answer is no and that's final"

"But"

She facepaws herself again and sighs, as she really didn't want to answers Eevee questions, all she wanted was a quiet and peaceful morning to herself.

"Eevee just stop okay, just let me be okay"

"...No"

Leafeon ears perked up as she looks back at Eevee when she had heard hid replied.

"What did you say?"

"I said no, I wanna know what happen last night"

"Oh Arceus, Eevee just stop with the questions already"

Leafeon looks like she was about to get stressed out from Eevee asking her so many questions from what had happen last night at the table.

"I said No, I wanna know, tell me NOW"

She looks into Eevee eyes tilting her head as they looked very cute despite him getting on her nerves, she softly smiles at him and takes a step closer to Eevee as an idea formed in her head.

"Alright Eevee I'll tell you then" she said with a smirk as was wagging her leaf-like tail.

"Good tell me, I wanna know"

"Alright then"

Leafeon pounces on him and pins Eevee on his back in the grass. She could see the shock on his face and watches him struggle seeing how cute it was. Eevee certainly was cute and adorablre.

"Leafeon, w-what are you d-doing" Eevee whimpered with his ears cutely drooping on his head.

"Nooooothing"

Eevee didn't buy it for a second as he struggles to get free again but wasn't very strong enough.

She leans her face closer to Eevee and nuzzles his nose affectionately.

His muzzle turned a little more red as he struggles and whimpers to get free since Leafeon was beginning to get him uncomfortable.

"Leafeon, please get o-off of me"

"No eevee"

"Please"

"No"

She leans over and kisses Eevee fluffy and furry cheek which cause the blush on his muzzle to turn a darker red which in turn made him whimpered.

"L-Leafeon, pl-please let me go"

"Sorry Eevee, But your too fluffy to let go"

"Please...no more

Leafeon kisses Eevee other fluffy cheek hearing him whimper and wraps her fore leg-arms around his fluffy back before nuzzling his cheek.

"Not yet"

She slyfully smirks at Eevee and starts smooching all over his face with kisses.

"Leafeon mmmmph no mmmmph I don't need kisses left  on my face mmmmmpph, Stop mmmmph mmmmph Please I don't need mmmmph HELP mmmmppph no more mmmm too much affection mmmm AGGGGH mmmmmph

She giggled and continues kissing all over Eevee face with smooches and kisses.

First Espeon cleaned him last night now he was receiving kisses from Leafeon all over his face this morning.

"AAAAAAAAGH HELP MMMMPH"