Sleeping Together Pt. 3

"5"

Tick

"4"

Tock

"3"

Tick

"2"

Tock

"1"

Loud Screaming is heard in Flareon bedroom and Eevee starts laughing before running to his bedroom, quietly closing the door and locking it too.

"It worked"

-

She slowly begins to wake up letting out a yawn seeing what all the commotion was and who let out that scream but at the same time felt paws around her neck. She open her eyes and was surprised to see Someone sleeping next to her.

"Sylveon?"

This certainly surprise Espeon, here was Sylveon having her paws wrapped around Espeon and sleeping next to her as well. She smiles abit and starts too move her paw to wake Sylveon up but notice her own paw drawn on.

"What the...who drew on my paws and paw fingers?"

She notice a marker in Sylveon paw and begins suspecting it was her but at the same time highly doubt it since why would the fairy eeveelution be sleeping next to her in the first place...!

"Wait where's my son"

She nudges Sylveon hoping she wasn't sleeping on him while at the same time hearing Flareon scream very loudly that it startled Sylveon awake causing her and Espeon to bump heads.

It also cause everyone else to wake up too.

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING IN MY BEDROOM" Flareon yelled so loud it shatter the neighbors windows and sobbing could be heard next door.

"Sleeping with you" Leafeon replied smiling while stretching and gives Flareon a kiss on the cheek only to be push away by him.

"I wasn't asking you" he growled and notice his own belly was drawn on including his own furry butt too "DID YOU DRAW ON ME LEAFEON?"

She was shock that Flareon would accuse her of drawing on him but at the same time notice a marker in her paws.

"Hey be nice to Leafeon" Vaporeon butted in firing a water gun at Flareon soaking him wet which also got Umbreon soaking wet too and fully awake since it was very cold.

"Really Vaporeon, REALLY?" Flareon scream shaking the water off his fur and spreading it everywhere onto the other Eeveelutions.

"You deserve it" Leafeon said as she got up to stretch only to be headbutt by Flareon which knock her on top of Jolteon who was starting to wake up from Flareon yelling.

"FLAREON WOULD YOU JUST SHUP UP AND LET SOMEONE SLEEP" Jolteon screamed and paw punch's him in the face.

"Are you okay Leafeon?" Vaporeon asked stepping on Glaceon and notice the drawings on Leafeon face including Flareon name too

She nods her head and smiles abit seeing how kind it was for Vaporeon to be very concerned about her.

"Yeah I'm okay and you got some drawings on your face" she said pointing at him

"Well Flareon name on your cheek"

"Really?"

Vaporeon nods his head as Leafon turns around paw punches Flareon too before turning around and kisses Vaporeon cheek.

He was surprised Leafeon did that all of a sudden that his own muzzle turn red.

"W-what was that for?"

"For sticking up for me and asking if I'm okay?" She said smiling and nuzzling Vaporeon nose.

Glaceon who was still awake notice Jolteon paw punch Flareon only for Flareon to return the favor to his face.

"Jolteon" she got up quickly while pushing Vaporeon off of her.

Of course her action cause Vaporeon to crash into Leafeon and land on top of her with there muzzles blushing very red as they looked into each other's eyes

"S-Sorry Leafeon Glaceon push me and-!" He receives a lick to the lips by Leafeon tongue along with another nuzzle to the nose causing his muzzle to turn a darker shaded red.

Glaceon hind kicks Flareon in the face follow by Jolteon paw punching him but Umbreon uses Psychic to throw the two at Leafeon and Vaporeon while he checks on Flareon.

"You okay Flare?" Umbreon asked helping Flareon up.

"You gotta say my nickname?" Flareon asked with a grunt but nods in approval for Umbreon helping him

Espeon pokes Sylveon nose who manage to wake up and let out a yawn as the two Eeveelutions stared into each other's eyes while Vaporeon and Leafeon went to Glaceon and Jolteon sides ready for a fight against Flareon and Umbreon.

"Your eyes look very cute Sylveon" Espeon said starting to roll Sylveon over to let her see what was about to happen.

Her eyes widen and she quickly got up going to Umbreon side while blushing abit at the remark Espeon said to her about her eyes.

"Thanks Espy"

She smirks and gets up going to Flareon side.

"Your welcome Sylvia" she replied in her thoughts readying for combat.

No more mercy as all bets were off now and all eight Eeveelutions leapt at each other creating a major cloudfight with fur flying out and paws, legs and even tails flailing around as the eight of them begin began beating each other.

-

Eevee pokes his head in the room seeing the eight Eeveelutions beating each other up and runs to his room again closing the door and locking it before laughing as he could hear the screams and yelling from Flareon bedroom.

He had successfully did it, none of them knew it was his fault and he manage to get away with it.

"This turn out better than I thought"