Can't Sleep Pt. 2

"Espeon w-why are you doing this?"

"Cause We need to spend more time together Sylveon, didn't you like it last time?"

She could see the blush forming on the fairy eeveelution muzzle despite reading her mind. Being a psychic type had its advantages even if she did read her friends mind, she already knew the truth.

"Ummmmm I-I.."

Not wanting to hear anymore she close her eyes and lean forward close to Sylveon while keeping her firmly pinned in the bushes.
————————————————————
A sigh of happiness escape her lips. So many thoughts running through her mind. She couldn't get any sleep ever since she got back in her room several hours ago and it's still Night time.

"She is so beautiful, cute and attractive...ugh i just can't stop thinking about her.."

She roll over onto her other side and looked out the window. The moon was shinning down into her bedroom through the window.

"We should definitely hangout more" she sighs happily again with a slyful smirk before stretching and hops off her bed happily trotting into the room.

Since she couldn't sleep she wonder if anyone else was up. They probably wouldn't be up this late at night but it didn't hurt to check.

As Espeon was heading out of her bedroom she begins to notice Eevee walking out of his bedroom and wags her tail abit. A smile forms on her muzzle and she goes over giving her son a hug from behind.

He got startled abit from whoever was up early that caught him sneaking out of his bedroom but ease up once he realized it was his mother hugging him.

"Hi mom" Eevee purred as he returns he hug before receiving a lick to the face and he pouts cutely which was adorable to her "mom why do you mmmph always give so much attention mmmph"

"And why you up late sweetie?" She asked back licking her sons face and keeping him in the hug.

"I'm hungry mmmph"

"Well lets go get you something to eat then" she said picking her son up by the scruff of his neck and trots happily down the stairs to the kitchen to make her son a late evening snack.

Eevee tail wags abit, he doesn't know why she would allow him to have a late evening snack usually he has sneak pass her room to avoid being but tonight he would go with it.
———————————————————-
What's with Espeon? A big mystery and Eevee very cute.

See ya all in the chapter, part 3 will be up very soon.