Shopping

Her muzzle turn very red as she looks at herself in the mirror facepawing herself. How did she get herself talked into this and just why did she have to wear what she was wearing? Just why? It's like life had to make fun of her today

"Espeon, Sylveon, Leafeon and Me had to go cloths shopping to shop for four important things...one for each of us...didn't know Espeon perfume bottles would sell at a high price on the market and she got lots of money out of it while the Six of us wound up in the hospital three days ago after that massive fight we had in the movie theater"

Glaceon groans facepawing herself once again as she looks over her examine every inch. She could feel her muzzle get more red when she stretch alittle still looking in the mirror and saw her tail.

"Arceus aaaagh, just why me just why....I don't look that attractive do I?"

She goes over to the mirror and press her face into it sighing in frustration and bangs her paw on it.

"I wonder how the others are doing?"

She could hear pawsteps coming up behind her and looks up to see Espeon in the mirror slowly approach from behind and she was wearing some kind of clothing. This cause Glaceon to blush a little bit before burying her face into the floor.

"Glaceon, are you okay?" Espeon asked softly and quietly so no one could hear the two of them as she approaches Glaceon from behind.

Shaking her head she slowly lifts it up and saw Espeon by her side in front of the mirror. And even saw the psychic type tail begin to brush along hers causing her to blush even more.

"No I'm not, why did you three talk me into coming here...you know I don't like shopping" Glaceon said looking at Espeon

"Well I figured you wanna get out of the house for awhile, I know you've been a little bit upset with yourself after that fight at the movie theater"

A paw is place on Glaceon and gently stroke in a attempt to comfort her friend while getting a little closer to her side. Even a friendly cute smile form on her lips.

"I just shouldn't had hit Jolteon...all because of a simple scene in the movie"

The soft smoothness of Espeon tail begin to wrap around hers as the ice type looks into the psychic types eyes. Such nice eyes Espeon had, it went well with her fur just like Glaceon eyes went well with her own fur.

"Well you shouldn't get work up over something so small...like Flareon does sometimes with his computer games"

"I guess your right...I just wanted his opinion on that one scene I saw but he fell asleep instead"

She felt Espeon wrap her paws around her into a comforting hug causing her blush to turn a little more red but she returns the gesture putting her paws around Espeon into a comforting embrace.

The ice type strokes the back of the clothing Espeon was wearing and blushes even more slowly looking in the mirror. Even Espeon looks into the mirror smiling and saw Glaceon blush.

"Your blushing Glaceon"

"I-I k-know Espeon but w-why did we have to come shopping for these outfits?"

"Well, seems like the guys don't give us girls much attention so I figured we should wear something attracting to get there attention"

The two eeveelutions look at each other again and this time into each others' eye. Both of each other's eyes look so cute that Espeon leans forward and nuzzles Glaceon nose softly causing the ice type muzzle to burn more red but she didn't move away.

"D-Do y-you think Jolteon w-will like the outfit I'm w-wearing?"

She nods her head at Glaceon and nuzzles her nose more.

"I believe he will"

"And can you stop nuzzling my nose please Espy, I-it's embarrassing.."

She quickly looks around seeing no other Pokémon  and looks back at Glaceon.

"I don't see anyone else around so why would it be embarrassing?"

Either Espeon was trying something or she didn't really mean plus she hasn't called Espeon her nickname for like sometime. She already knows what Espeon been doing with Sylveon lately despite the fairy type still having feelings for Umbreon.

"Just don't please"

"Don't what?" Espeon asked tilting her head and leans forward.

Glaceon saw this and leans back trying to push Espeon away but notice out of the corner of her eye Sylveon and Leafeon approaching them.

Thank Arceus for that.

"So Espy, does Glaceon want that outfit?" Leafeon asked happily

She smiles and pulls away from Glaceon turning around to face the Grass and fairy Eeveelutions.

"Yup, so let's go pay for these outfits and wear them home" she said cheerfully

"Um, why not wait till we get home Espy, we can surprise them when its nighttime" Sylveon said

Thinking about it for a minute Espeon nods her head at Sylveon idea and decides that's the best choice.

"Alright then, it's settle, the four of us will wait for nightfall then we will go to the guys to get there attention"

Sylveon and Leafeon cheered as the three of them go pay for the outfits.

"H-Hey wait, don't I get a say in this?" Glaceon asked in shock running after the three Eeveelutions