Bathtub

"Sttttop mmmph, why do I need mmmph my face clean mommy" Eevee whined as he struggles to get free from his mothers paws.

There's no way she's letting go of her son, since the two of them were alone in her bedroom together she's going to make sure Eevee didn't leave her sight for the rest of the day.

"Cause you haven't had a bath for a couple days dear and I wanna make sure your all nice and clean" she purr happily holding Eevee close to her in the hug, licking his head.

"But why mmmmph does it matter mmmmph mmmm that you wanna give mmm me a bath mmmm"

"Don't wanna go outside all dirty now do you?" Espeon replied licking her Son face and kisses his cheek leaning in on Eevee.

"No?"

"Then let me clean you" she said nuzzling his cheek.

"MOM mmmmmph please mmmmph I'm clean mmmph Mmmmmm"

No one came to rescue Eevee while Espeon continue licking all over her sons fuzzy cute face keeping him in her paws.
—-
Vaporeon sighs abit heading towards the bathroom to wash his face off, what a morning it's been and pretty sore too. He still ache all over his body from the major brawl earlier in Flareon bedroom.

"Haven't had a major brawl since the card game and that bag of gold coins turnout to be fake" he groan face-pawing himself.

Reaching the bathroom door and saw it slightly ajar but didn't even bother poking to see whose inside. Pushing the door open, a gasp is heard and the sound of a rack of towels knocking over.

"Don't look at me" a female voice begged as a towel is thrown at a Vaporeon which hits him directly in the face.

That voice definitely is familiar. It could only be one Pokémon.

"Leafeon?"

"Get out"

"What?"

"I SAID GET OUT"

"Why?"

"Cause I'm cleaning up"

Taking the towel off and shaking his head, he saw Leafeon over by the sink with face cream all over her face including a damp wash cloth in her paw.

"Oh I-I'm sorry Leafeon, I'll go"

He was about too quickly leave when Leafeon pounce onto him and slam the door shut locking it too.

"Your in big trouble now" she growled sternly but a evil smirk was also on her lips and she grab his tail dragging the water Eeveelution over to the bathtub filling up with hot water.

"W-what d-did I do?"

She didn't say anything and toss Vaporeon into the bathtub with a big splash before diving in as well creating a bigger splash.

Popping his head out of the water, Vaporeon spat water out and looks around for Leafeon only for her to pop up in front of him wrapping her paws around his neck and nuzzle his nose.

"Hi sweetie" she greets with a purr and lick to the lips.

"H-Hi there Leafeon, um what's got into you all of a sudden?"

"Not much, I just wanna thank you again for sticking up for me back in Flareon bedroom when he accuse me of drawing on his face"

"O-oh y-your welcome then"

He leans back abit but Leafeon leans forward as her tail reach over turning off the bathtub water. Obviously she's very happy Vaporeon wa here alone with her in the bathtub and she didn't want this moment to go too waste.

"Why are you leaning away honey?" Leafeon ask giving him a kiss on the nose.

"N-No Reason Leafeon"

Her tail starts wagging very happily before tackling him into the bathtub again making a big splash.