Finding Eevee Pt. 2

How did he get himself into this, after all they been through. He's been beaten by the one person whose able to defeat him and now he's gonna her punish by her, this couldn't be happening.

"S-Sylveon w-wait" Umbreon pleaded seeing her face lean close to his.

Sylveon tail wag side to side since she was very happy to have Umbreon underneath her pinned in the dark on his bed. Now nothing will stop her from claiming her prize.

"Nope, I gave you a chance and now time for your punishment" she grinned evilly closing her eyes.

"Please n-not the Drainmmmmph"

He could feel the energy in him beginning to get sucked away forcing him to wrap his paws and hind legs around Sylveon entirely while his tail wagged.

A soft moan escape Sylveon lips along with a purr showing how happy she is to be kissing her companion once again, feels like forever when she last kiss him and Umbreon lips tasted so sweet and soft. Another purr escape her lips too feeling Umbreon paws strokes her feelers and it felt soft and smooth.

His body shuddered abit along with a purr too. The softness of her fur brushing along his as their bodys' are press together with no space left in between felt warm and soft. Oh long it's been since he had his alone time with his partner.

Knock Knock Knock

So much for alone time, he grunts in annoyance hearing Sylveon giggle. She got up off of him before getting out of bed and heads over to the door humming to herself happily as Umbreon glances over watching his partner open the door.

"Glaceon?"

"Sylveon??? What are you doing in Umbreon bedroom?"

"Uhhhhh..." she didn't know how to explain this one before hearing Umbreon groan in annoyance not happy Glaceon has to disturb their alone time.

"Glaceon what do you want" he called out from the bed.

"Eevee is missing"

"What do you mean missing?" He grunts rolling over more in annoyance not wanting to hear of Glaceon Shenanigans.

"He wander off somewhere while I...was keeping an eye on him"

His eyes widen before he completely rolled off the bed whimpering a little, he rubbed his head before getting up and heading over to the door next to Sylveon looking at Glaceon.

"You can't find him?"

She nodded her head seeing Umbreon eyes widen before he facepaws himself groaning more in annoyance. If Espeon found out that Eevee is missing then...

"That's it"

He gets tackled by Espeon as a cloudfight forms up. He begs her to stop while getting pummel in the beating, hearing the other two eeveelutions laughing at him before they were begging for mercy too from getting pounce on.

He tried crawling away but is suddenly pulled back into the cloudfight.

Shaking his head, he facepaws himself before looking at Glaceon,

"Can you take me where you last took him, maybe we can pick up his scent together" Umbreon said to Glaceon who nods her head motioning him to follow her.

"I'm going to help to Umbreon" Sylveon said to him following the two up the stairs.

"The more the merrier"

And so Glaceon, Umbreon and Sylveon head outside to begin their little adventure to find Eevee.