Lottery Ticket Pt. 1

She tilts her head watching Espeon move around the kitchen seeing that lovely tail of hers sway in the air. And that fur of hers is so soft, pretty, beautiful and warm like a blanket.

Her heart began to beat while she keeps her eyes on the psychic Eeveelution, whose been preparing a meal for the two of them including Sylveon and Leafeon. It would just be the four of them in the house for awhile since the guys went too hangout together for the rest of the evening.

Nodding her head, she goes back to cleaning the table with a damp rag but glance back over at Espeon whose taking out a pan of lasagna including some breadsticks too.

"Be c-careful Espy" she said to her

"I am Glaceon, thank you for your concern" Espeon said giving a wink to the ice type.

Her muzzle turn a little bit red while her tail wags too. She hasn't forgotten what the two of them did together in the hospital bed when Leafeon left to go find Vaporeon as Sylveon was making out with Umbreon in the room.

And she still hasn't forgot that time what the two of them did together at that camping area rest stop, but it definitely was very interesting...and enjoyable.

"Wonder if Sylveon and Leafeon are ready yet" she mutter to herself.

Upstairs.

Sylveon quietly opens up the door to Leafeon bedroom wondering if she was ready yet to head downstairs, once she pokes her head inside she could see her friend finishing putting her cleaning dress on in front of a mirror.

Her tail wags and she quietly enters the bedroom, closes the door and sneaks up behind Leafeon with none of her four paws making a sound.

Once she got close behind Leafeon, Sylveon got ready to pounce only for Leafeon to turn around and surprisingly see the fairy Eeveelution in her bedroom.

"Sylveon when d-did you get in here?"

Not answering, Sylveon leaps at her and tackles Leafeon onto her back pinning her but the grass Eeveelution struggles to get free while she struggles to pin her on her back.

"Hi Leafia" Sylveon happily greets her with a nose nuzzle

Her face turn to an annoyed look and she growls struggling with Sylveon to get her off.

"Can you get off of me Sylveon, what are you doing in my room anyway?"

"Just coming to get you Silly" she giggles but smirks while she struggles more with Leafeon keeping her pinned.

"Well I had to finish getting ready, don't know why Espeon demanding us to wear our cleaning dresses to dinner tonight" Leafeon said in the struggle.

That's right, Espeon wants Leafeon, Glaceon, Sylveon and herself wearing their dress costumes to dinner tonight, she doesn't know why but she's very happy to wear hers.

"Maybe she'll want us to have some fun after dinner" Sylveon said in the struggle and the female Eeveelutions roll around on the floor in their struggle.

"Sylveon, can you let go of me please, I need to finish getting ready"

The fairy Eeveelution looks Leafia over while on top again and nuzzles her nose examining her eyes to see how very beautiful they look.

A small gasp escape her lips the moment Sylveon nuzzle her nose, it was like an affectionate one. She didn't want that, cause she remember when Espeon became to affectionate for her in that hole they were both trapped in together during their fight.

"I still haven't forgotten what Umbreon and Espeon nearly did to Sylveon and I at the dinner table that night, Arceus why are these memories coming back...oh Vappy I wish you were here right now"